Chapter Six: A New Day

Rey's POV - - -

I got out of Poe's car. He drove me since it probably isn't safe for me to be driving.

"Call me if you can't handle the day. I'll be here in a flash."

"Okay." I smiled.

"Enjoy the day Rey, make friends."

"Ill try." He smiled at me and drove off.

"Ill do it. I'll make friends." I whispered to myself. I turned around and already messed the day up. I ran into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said.

"No. Don't be sorry I wasn't paying attention." We both knelt down to pick up the fallen items.

"The name's Finn." He looked at me and smiled .

"Rey."

"I haven't seen you around. You new here?"

"Uh. Ya I am."

"I could show you around."

"I'd like that. I'd like that very much."

"My lady." His hand gestured towards the school. I smiled and started walking.

Kylo's POV - - -

I pulled into the parking lot of the school with Hux and Phasma as passengers. Hux was rambling on about something.

"I think we should make the Fortress jr. Like an actual fortress." Hux said as we got out of the car.

Once I got an apartment Hux's parents sold the house and kicked him out. So they now occupy the empty space in my spare room and my own room. Hux calls it the Fortress jr.

"If you are talking about putting a fuckin' moat outside our apartment. It's not happening." Phasma said.

"Plus. Are you going to be paying for that Hux. You live off what your parents give you each month. Phasma and I have jobs." I said.

"Well. I'll get a job."

"I would like to see that." We walked into the school. Her.... it's her....I stopped.

"Ren, I have learned not to ask you questions but you look like you've seen a ghost. " Hux stepped in front of me.

I continued walking, " you could say a ghost. "