Chapter Seventeen : I miss her

Kylo's POV - -

"Ren. Get your lazy butt up. It's almost noon." Phasma said as she through a pillow at me.

"Phasma!" I got up. She laughed.

"What are you planning today?"

"Well I'm going to see my parents at five. They are leaving tomorrow. "

"Oh.Hux is working till two want to get lunch at the diner?"

"Sure! Then I will bring you and Hux with me when I see my parents!"

"Your mom gonna like that?"

"Nope. But who cares? Do you want to go now?"

"Yep. But you're in your pj's Ren." I looked down and laughed.

. . .

We arrived at the diner and sat done at a booth. Hux smiled at us.

"Gladis dear. I am taking my break. Table fives order is ready." He walked over and sat down. "My people. Did you miss me?"

"No. We actually came to get us out of your system so you wouldn't come back after your shift. We're enjoying the quiet." I said.

"Oh haha." He looked at me.

" He's kidding Hux. Actually it's been weird. Too weird for my liking." Phasma said, " I wish I could've saw the look on the traitors parents faces if Hux was with us last night. " She laughed.

"Where did you guys go?"

"An event my parents dragged me to. Hux I'm sorry to say this they told me I couldn't bring you." Hux started laughing.

"That's like the 8th time someone has said that to me."

"Well tonight I'll make it up. Dinner tonight with my parents at the hotel. I know how you love hotel food."

"I do. Okay I'll come. Break's over. What can I get for you today?" Hux said.

- - -

"Gwen, he didn't tell me he was bringing you."

" I was just invited today." Phasma said as I pulled out her chair.

"Hux should be coming any time soon mother, I am going to ask you to be on your best behavior." she looked at me.

"Okay.. Ben honey, who was that girl you dance with before you left? It look a lot like Rey."

"It was Rey."

"What? I knew she moved but not here. Does she remember everything?"

"No she doesn't." I said. Mother grabbed my hand.

"Ben I am so sor...."

"Sorry my peoples, sorry i'm late, Gladis made me clean up her mess. What are we talking about?"

"The event last night." Mother said sharply. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Oh yes, did you all enjoy that?"

"Well, I did." Phasma said.

"Apparently Ren here did too." My father said.

"Han Solo, leave your son alone, he's had it rough these last 6 months."

"Sorry Kylo." He said. Mother glared at him, " I'm sorry Rey has forgotten you."

"Rey? Oh that girl from school. The one the traitor is around all the time." Hux said. I saw Phasma lightly slap him in the corner of my eye. "What do you mean she forgot him?" Hux continued.

"Hux, let's talk about that later, shall we. I'm sure Ren here will be happy to explain it later." Phasma answered.

"Gwen that sounds absolutely lovely." Mother said.

I felt trapped the whole time. This is going to be fun. Phasma grabbed my hand and reassuringly squeezed it. I smiled at her. But today I realized something. That I miss her.