Chapter Thirteen: Wait... I'm Remembering?

Rey's POV ~ ~

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. It was wafting up from the kitchen. I got ready as quick as I could. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Poe making food. Usually it's dad, but he's nowhere to me seen.

"Morning Rey." Poe said.

"Morning Poe. Where's dad?"

"Last minute business trip."

"How long?"

"Week. I just us kido. Can you handle it?"

"Ya. Hey. Kylo came over yesterday. "

"He did? What did he want?"

"He brought me some soup. And he came to ask me to an event."

"What did you say?"

"You know what I said. No. I already had plans to go to what it seems like the same event with Finn. I can't just cancel with Finn to go with someone else to the same event."

"Ya, but would you rather go with Ren?"

"No. Yes. Maybe. I don't know."

"Well after this weekend make an effort to hang out with him. He seems to like you and you are coming out to look the same." He set down a plate full of food in front of me. I smiled.

"Want to go dress shopping when you get off work? "

"Why me?"

"Your my brother and I don't have any friends to go with. Please. "

"I know absolutely nothing about fashion Rey. You know this."

I smiled. Thinking of the last week of summer before my first year of middle school. Poe took me out to get school clothes. Wait.. I'm remembering. ... I tried to remember more. I started getting a headache. I finished my food and walked over to the cabinet to get some Aspirin.

"Headache?" Poe asked.

"Ya. I was trying to remember more about the time you took me school clothes shopping." He looked up at me and smiled.

"You're remembering?"

"This is the only thing Poe. Don't get your hopes up. I gotta go Finn is waiting. Bye Poe. "

"Bye Rey." I walked out the front door. Finn was sitting on the hood of his car. He ran to the passenger door and opened it for me.

"My lady.."

"Thank you. " I smiled.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---