Chapter Forty-seven

8 months later:

Rey's POV ~ ~

"You look so beautiful Rey." Gwen said.

"Thanks."

"Well, it's show time." Dad said walking over. 

Gwen stood in front on me followed by James. The doors opened. Gwen started walking down the aisle followed by James, who had his giant smile plastered on his face.

Over these last 8 months Ben and James have become inseparable. I still haven't forgiven myself for thinking James was better without him.

"You ready?" Dad asked me. He was already crying.

"Ya."

"Rey, your mother would be so proud."

"I wish she was here too daddy." He kissed my forehead.

Ben's POV - -

The audience stood and turned to look at the bride. Rey, she was so beautiful.  She had a smile on her face and tears gathering in her eyes.

"Take care of them Ben." Her father said.

"Always sir. Always."

She smiled at me. All I could focus on was her. Our future.

"Do you Benjamin Lucas Solo take Rey to be your lawfully wedded wife? "

"I do. "

"And do you Rey Ann Kenobi take  Benjamin to be to your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I know pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Benjamin Solo. You may now kiss the bride." I grabbed her and kissed her. The kissed was sweet and it was like kissing her for the first time all over again. 

We ran down the aisle as husband and wife. Together.  Happy.