Chapter Fourteen : Red

Rey's POV - - -

I was home from school for an hour before Poe came home from work.

"Hey Rey." I stood up quickly when he came in, "hold on Rey I just need to get out of work clothes, please and thank you."

I nodded and sat back down . Forty-five minutes to get out of his work clothes. He finally came down.

"Are you ready Rey?"

"Ready? Yes I am. I have been ready for the last two hours. What have you been doing?"

"Lets go." He started to walk out the door. Not answering my question. I rolled my eyes and followed.

- - -
"Rey are you ever going to come out?"
"Once I find one that I like."

"Then why am I here?"

"To Give a second opinion."

"Well as I said before I have no sense of fashion. Even though you don't remember, you would choose out all my clothes at the store." I smiled. I unlocked the door.

"What do you think?" I walked out in a green ombre dress. Poe grimaced and shook his head.

"Okay," I turned around and walked back in. After five more dresses Poe threw one over the door.

"Try this." He said.

"It's Red." I said when I picked up the strapless chiffon dress.

"I know, put it on. I want to see it even of you don't like it." I put it on. It's gorgeous. And perfect.

"You did good Poe." I said coming out. His jaw dropped. Then he smiled and nodded. "I think this is the one Poe."

"Red suits you Rey. Finn is a lucky guy." I blushed.