Chapter Thirty-three: Don't Forget Me

Rey's POV - -

Ben's fully packed car was outside. 

"Rey are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, I'm sure, I'll be fine.  Since Hux is leaving too, Gwen is coming to live here."

"Good. Rey, I am going to miss you so much."

"I'm going to miss you too." He hugged me.

"I'll call you when I get there." I nodded against his chest.

"I will try to call you. Even video chat. Rey don't forget me." I laughed. He hugged me tighter. "I will come for you. Don't move on without me."

"I promise Ben." He released me. I smiled at him trying to contain my tears. He kissed me. There was so much emotion in it. I failed to hold my tears in.

He looked at me then wiped my tears away with his thumbs.  It was hard to look at him. He kissed me again.

"I love you, Rey, so much." He said as he held me again.

"I love you Ben, I'm going to miss you so much." We walked to the front door.

"I will see you soon Rey."

"Okay, go you're going to be late." He smiled and started towards his car.
"Ben..." he turned around," i. Im.... I love you."

"I love you too Rey." He climbed into his car. It broke my heart to watch him drive away.

I walked back in and closed the door.

"So you didn't tell him?" Poe asked coming from the kitchen.

"Tell him? Tell him what?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about."

I sat down, "so you know? "

"Rey, I live in this house, of course I know. But what I don't know is why you didn't tell him."

"I didn't want to hold him back. It's his dream to go to this college."

"But don't you think it's his right to know that he is going to be a father?"

"Ya, I'll tell him at some point.  Just not now." I got up and walked upstairs.