Chapter Thirty-seven: It'll Be Okay

Rey's POV - -

I walked inside.  My emotions all over the place. I know I felt like it was the right decision but...but it absolutely feels like it wasn't. 

Poe walked upstairs. 

"Rey, what happened what's wrong?"

"I ended it Poe."

"Why in the hell would you do that? "

"Supportive are we?"

"No. I know you probably were thinking about what was good for Ben, but did you bother to ask yourself,  is it really the best thing for him and you. It was actually very selfish of you."

"What about James? What if Ben doesn't want him? What of I stayed with him, then he became successful and hurt him? I entire time I was thinking about James and what was best for him."

Poe walked over and hugged me, "you are beginning to sound like mom."

Ben's POV ~ ~

I drove to San Diego. Apparently my only home. I walked in and slammed the door. I went upstairs. I let my anger take hold of me.

I started punching the walls. Flipping things over.
"Ben?" Mother opened the door.

"Go away Mom, I'm fine." 

"Ben what happened? "

"She left me."

"What?"

"Rey, she ended it." She walked in and grabbed my bleeding hands, ignoring them.

"Ben, if you two are supposed to be, and I know and everyone knows you are, you will find your way back to each other. This decision of hers is today, but there will be tomorrow. It'll be okay Ben."

I breathed in. Releasing everything. All the anger, the sadness.

Author's Note

I think I killed all of you in the last chapter. .. I killed myself,  but it's all part of my master plan..