One

I got the idea of writing this book from the story "Waddup" by biebsisonfire . Ever since I read this persons amazing book, I've just been wanting to write a texting series of my own but I've been a bit hesitant because I wasn't sure if it would be good. But I think that I can do this now & I've had this idea for awhile so, enjoy!

-:- Justin Bieber -:-

Waking up for school is probably the most difficult thing I have to go through everyday, especially at six in the morning, did I mention that the weather here in Wisconsin is complete shit? It's October fifth and yesterday it snowed! It fucking snowed! In October!

I stepped in the shower as I let out a sigh of relief, my muscles relaxing as the hot water ran down my body. I guess one thing I liked about going to school was seeing my best friend Mariana, but I have to admit, she's been getting on my damn nerves lately, I guess It's not completely her fault because she is running for school president.
Mariana always rambles about how she has to hang posters around the school, pass out flyers, 'VOTE FOR MARIANA' pins, and you know! All that cliché stuff.

I looked through my closet to find a decent outfit for this kind of weather, apparently it's going to rain all day today. I grabbed blue jeans, a white T-Shirt, and a red and black flannel, I opened my closet to reveal a line of shoes.

I bit my lower lip and decided to go with my SK8 Hi Vans and after I had finished changing, I glanced at myself once more before grabbing my backpack and leaving the room.

"Good morning" I said as my mother smiled, "hi sweetie" she said as I grabbed a cereal bowl. "Why are you up so early? I can drive to school mom" I chuckled.

"Well I'm working early today to fill in for a Co-Worker who can't come in today, there's a package for you" my mom said as I raised a brow and grabbed the box, "it's from dad" I said.

"I'll send it back mom don't-" "no! No! It's okay.. It's probably an early birthday gift.. Go ahead sweetie, open it" my mom said as I hesitated before tearing apart the wrapping paper.

My eyes brightened at the MacBook, "I-it's a laptop" I smiled. "That's great sweetie" my mom grinned, "this is so cool! I can't wait to tell Mariana!" I said as I grabbed my phone and took a photo. "You're going to be late honey, don't let that interfere with your grades" my mom warned, "yeah yeah" I shrugged her off as I grabbed my car keys. "I love you mom" I told her before leaving.

--

School hadn't even started yet and I was already excited to go home, I wanted to use my new laptop so badly.

Once I had spotted Mariana, I rushed towards her. "Mariana!" I said as she smiled "hi Justin."

"