Three

"Justin!" Ava smiled as she waved at my direction, standing next to a boy and a girl.

The boy was standing next to Ava was wearing blue skinny jeans, black converse and a white sweater, he grinned as his green eyes brightened, the boy ran his fingers through his dirty blonde curly hair.

There stood another girl by his side as she flipped her straight hair, wearing dark red lipstick and a crop top that showed her belly with a black skirt.

"Justin!" I turned around to face Mariana as she smiled, "want to help me for my presidential campaign?" Mariana held posters of herself as I just stared at her for a brief moment. "No.. I'm going to have fun with them" I said before walking towards Ava as she smiled.

      "Nice of you to join us.. This is Sean and this is Mercedes" Ava introduced me to her friends, "we're skipping school today to go to a party.. You want in?" Sean asked as i stared at him for a moment "um sure" I said nervously.

"Justin has a car" Ava said, "cool, where is it?" Sean asked as I led them to my car.

      "What kind of party are we going to?" I asked, "it's a party at our friend Mason's house" Ava said "don't worry Justin.. There's no beers or drugs" Sean chuckled and I held the urge to sigh in relief. "Mason graduated last year, he likes to throw small get togethers and we're pretty cool with him" Mercedes said.

      "Where exactly am I driving to?" I raised a brow, "to West street" Ava said and I nodded before making a turn.

      "How did you guys find out about the website?" I asked, "It was an ad that popped up while I was doing a last minute assignment, I'm pretty sure it was two A.M" Sean chuckled. "My cousin told me about it, he said it was a place to get away from all the judgmental people" Ava said.

      "Sean told me about it" Mercedes shrugged, "what about Nick?" I raised a brow. "Nick found the ad too" Sean chuckled, "so that's all who knows?"
"Well.. us and this guy name Jason.. What was his last name?" Mercedes raised a brow, "McCain!" Sean guessed.

"No, no! It was McDonalds!" Mercedes said as Ava rolled her eyes, "it's McCann!" Ava said as I frowned, "but I didn't see him before."

"Once we all played a game of would you rather, Sean asked if Jason would rather join the Suicide Skwad group chat or the sex chat with the perverts.. Jason chose the Suicide Skwad chat, and when he chose the Suicide Skwad chat... he literally left."

"Do you guys know if he's okay?" I asked in concern now, "nah.. We decided to just forget about him" Sean shrugged. "What? No! You guys have to try to talk to him!" I said, "and get kidnapped in the suicide Skwad group chat? No way!" Sean said as he shook his head.

      "T-then I'll go" I said as everyone gasped, "stop the car!" Ava said as I stopped.
      "Don't even think about going in there ever again! Jason is gone, so just drop it!" Ava said as I sighed.

--

      I followed behind Ava towards the house, Sean knocked on the door as Mercedes stared at her nails. "Sean!" A boy smiled, "Miles! What's up?" Sean said as he stepped in, "hey Ava! Yo! Mercedes! And... Who the fuck are you?" "I'm--" "ah! Who cares! Come on in!" Miles cut off as I shrugged and entered the house.

"I see you got a new TV" Sean said, "yeah! My last one had a huge crack across the screen, it was giving me a headache" Miles said as Ava grabbed a bag of chips.
"Justin.. This is Miles, he's also part of the Chatroøm" Sean said, "yup! I'm on the category Puppies and kittens" Miles said as he grabbed a cigarette, I laughed as Ava chuckled.

"Justin's one of us" Mercedes said as she sat besides Ava, "cool" Miles grinned.

I sat on the empty couch as they continued to talk, I couldn't stop thinking about Jason. How could they not be worried? I know I am, and I'm so curious. Maybe looking for Jason would be a good excuse for me to go into the Suicide Skwad group chat.

That wouldn't work.. What if I just did it without telling anyone?

      "What time does the party start?" Ava asked, "in a couple hours but you guys can chill out for now" Miles said before making his way towards the kitchen.
      "I have to go" I said suddenly, "what? Why?" Sean raised a brow. "M-my mom got a call from the school and they know I skipped, she wants me home" I lied.

      "Oh yeah, we forgot to make a fake excuse for Justin" Ava said, "that's understandable dude but we'll talk to you tonight" Sean said and I nodded as I grabbed my keys. "You guys have a ride home?" I asked and Sean nodded "yeah we'll just ask one of our friends" he said and I have him a small smile before leaving.

      I sat in my car and looked at my phone to see an incoming call from my dad, I answered. "Hi dad" I said, "hi son! Did you get my gift?" "Yeah thanks so much, I love it" I smiled. "That's good son, your mother tells me about how teenagers now and days go on the internet so I thought.. Why not get you a laptop?" my dad said as I laughed.
      "You're talking to mom?" "Just to see if you're okay" my dad said, "I'm fine dad.. Thank you and again thanks for the gift" I smiled "you're welcome.. Happy birthday Justin" my dad said calmly.

--

      As soon as I arrived home, I threw my backpack on the ground and walked towards my laptop.
      Before logging into the Chatroøm, I changed into something more comfortable and grabbed a bag of chips before sitting down on my bed, first making sure to lock the door and I opened my laptop as i signed into the Chatroøm.

     I stared at the category Suicide Skwad for a brief moment, moving the mouse over the text as i felt my heart rate speed up.

      Am I really doing this? Okay stop! Now is not the time to pussy out Justin! Just... Fuck it.

      And with that, I pressed on the Suicide Skwad category.

RickTheSizzler has joined the Suicide Skwad Chat! Say Hi!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

      Hi hello, thanks so much for reading! It means a lot and I hope you guys have an amazing day ♥️♦️♥️