Thirteen

"How did your date go?" Mariana asked through the phone as I grinned, "it was really good" I said as I was lied in bed with my laptop open. "That's good, I'm glad you have someone Justin" Mariana said, "are you going to come with me for when I'm announced school president?" Mariana asked, "of course" I chuckled.

      "I'll wait for you tomorrow but I've got to you, see you tomorrow!" "bye" I grinned before hanging up.

      I bit my lower lip as I noticed Jason calling me, "hello?" I said softly. "Hi baby boy" Jason spoke as I grinned, "are you okay?" Jason asked and I shook my head "yeah I've just been having the urge to do certain things since last night" I said. "Are you horny?" Jason teased, I rolled my eyes playfully "no just more of.. Something different" I said as Jason let out a sigh.

      "Don't you ever just feel like doing something crazy? Something dangerous?" Jason said as I tried to think of the craziest thing possible, but I was beginning to feel frustrated.

      "You're craving that feeling aren't you? The rush" Jason said as his voice deepened and I nodded "yeah" I said as he chuckled. "I want to meet you baby boy" he said.

      "Really?" "I want to experience that feeling baby boy.. With you, come see me and I will show you what I mean, I will introduce you to my life and show you what I do for a living" Jason said as I grinned. "I'm going to Las Vegas for New Years" I said. "Perfect."

"What are you going to show me?" I asked as I smiled, "we'll do whatever you want and i'll show you that feeling that you're craving baby boy" Jason said as I grinned. "Justin?" Jason said all of a sudden, "yes?"

"Will you be mine, please?" "of course I will" I smiled. "I wish I could kiss you" Jason said, "me too" I said and couldn't help but smile. "You know you don't have to be in my group chat anymore Justin, it's been over a week" Jason said. "I know but your friends are nice, I like them" I shrugged, "funny that you mention that but I've got to go help Jack with some business, I'll call you when I get back babe" Jason said and I sighed "okay" I said and Jason hung up as I bit my lower lip.

I glanced at the sharpie on my desk and grabbed it, lifting up my shorts as I wrote a line on my thigh. Putting the sharpie back before signing into the Chatroøm.

RickTheSizzler: I've got the money

MercedesLove: Same

Deadp00l: I almost have enough, turns out white people are really lazy.

LickMyStars: Aren't you white?

Deadp00l: What's your point

LickMyStars: Whatever, I got some money too.

AvoidPeace: Yay! I promise when you guys come, we will have an awesome time!

MercedesLove: That's the plan

LickMyStars: So Justin.. How are you and your boyfriend?

Deadp00l: Oh yeah, what's his name?

MercedesLove: Oooh gossip!

RickTheSizzler: Um.. Jace.. His name is Jace

AvoidPeace: You should invite him to the group chat

Deadp00l: yeah!

RickTheSizzler: I can't, he had to go do something but uh I'll ask him when he gets back.

LickMyStars: Hmm.

AvoidPeace: Oh my god, my Megan Fox poster talked

MercedesLove: I'm sure it did, my stoned friend.

RickTheSizzler: Hey, do any of you feel different?

AvoidPeace: Yeah dude, my room is a fucking rainbow

Deadp00l: What do you mean, Justin?

RickTheSizzler: Like.. Do you guys ever crave that rush? To be in control? To have people praise you?

LickMyStars: Okay, are you on drugs?

Deadp00l: Yeah dude, you kind of sound crazy

AvoidPeace: Sean's right and this is coming from someone that's high right now.

      My eyes widened because something is happening to me and I have no idea what it is but I knew it wasn't good.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖