Twenty-One

RATED R (Very kinky smut)

***Third Person POV***

      Jason McCann walked into the abandon building with a suitcase full of money, smiling as a man walked towards him wearing a leather jacket. "Thank you for meeting with me McCann" Pablo said as he led Jason down the room, "no problem.. You need money, I've got you covered.. But remember when it comes to money there's always a catch" Jason reminded with a glare and Pablo smiled at him as Jason put the suitcase on the table.

      "It's been awhile since I've seen you McCann" Pablo said and Jason raised a brow "oh? We've met?" Jason said in confusion and Pablo nodded as he smiled, pulling a gun against Jason's head as he grabbed the man by his neck, pushing him against the wall as Jason's eyes widened.

      "You killed my brother" Pablo reminded and Jason struggled as he tried removing the man's hand, "I-I'm sensing a-anger!" Jason choked and let out a cough. "Admit it.. You killed Cole Delarosa" Pablo said as Jason nodded with an evil smirk.

      Pablo was pushed back as Justin grabbed the man by his collar, turning Pablo around so that he was facing him and kneed his stomach as the man let out a groan.
      Pablo ran towards Justin, planning to tackle the smaller man but Justin only grabbed a knife from his pocket and pointed it to the man causing Pablo to get stabbed on the chest as Justin let out a giggle and elbowed the man's back as he fell flat on the ground.

      "I call dibs" Justin smiled and Jason frowned, the man kissed Jason's cheek before grabbing his gun, kicking the man as he turned on his back. He was dying anyway, Justin pointed the gun towards Pablo's heart, "see you in hell" he grinned before pulling the trigger.

--

      Justin wrapped his arms around Jason's waist as he nibbled on the man's ear, "I need you" Justin purred and Jason bit his lower lip as he look up at his baby boy.

      Justin gasped and chuckled as Jason flipped them around, hovered over the smaller man as Justin wrapped his legs around Jason's waist. "I remember when we met you.. You didn't even have the balls to say that" Jason smirked and Justin just smiled innocently at him.

      Jason ran his thumb down Justin's cheek as he stared into his eyes, "I love you" he told him and Justin smiled "I love you too."
     Jason kissed Justin softly as he cupped his cheeks and Justin kissed back in so much love and lust. Justin pulled off Jason's shirt and ran his fingers down his abs as he pulled on his belt, unbuckling it as he flipped them around.

      Justin straddled himself on Jason's hips as he pulled the man's jeans down, Jason groaned as his thick member sprang up. Justin licked his lips then stopped for a moment. "What the hell are you waiting for?" Jason groaned, "I want you to ride my face" Justin said all of a sudden "what?" "Just do it you fucking pussy" Justin glared and lied down, his head against the board as Jason prepared himself. "Go rough on me daddy" Justin ordered and the man had no problem doing so.

      Jason grabbed Justin by his hair and shoved his thick hard member into his mouth as he thrusted his hips, Jason closed his eyes and his jaw dropped as Justin's tongue swiped from the base of his member to the top, tongue flicking over the tip as Jason moaned "F-Fuck!" he groaned and Justin deep throat the man as Jason grabbed the headboard, moving his hips in circles as he moaned.

      "Shit! Yes!" Jason could feel his climax peaking over, precum leaking from his slit as Justin licked it off and shoved Jason away. "W-what? I was gonna come!" "Fuck me" Justin said and Jason flipped the boy on his stomach as he opened the drawer and grabbed a think rope, tying it around Justin's wrist as Justin's face was shoved against the mattress with his hands tied behind his back.

      "I'm going to prep you up first" Jason said and Justin only moaned in response as Jason smacked the man's ass roughly causing Justin's back to arch with want, he wanted more. Jason slipped a finger into Justin's entrance as Justin gasped, moving backwards with so much want and Jason pushed his finger, in and out of Justin's entrance repeatedly and so quickly as Justin's back arched and he cried in pleasure. "A-another" he pleaded.

      Justin had expected Jason to add one more but no, he added in two more as Justin gasped loudly "Fuck! Jason!" he whimpered loudly and his thighs began to shake as Jason roughly thrusted his fingers into the smaller man's entrance as Justin cried in pleasure, moaning loudly like a whore.

      "Okay.. You're ready" Jason said and removed his fingers, thrusting his own member and smacked Justin's bum again as he whimpered, Jason pushed his leaking member inside of Justin as they both moaned.

      Jason thrusted his hips as he moaned, smacking Justin's bum repeatedly every time Justin let out a moan and Justin moaned a lot.

      "Shit! Baby boy!" Jason groaned as he pounded into Justin as Justin withered underneath the man, not being able to stand on his knees, his knees felt so week and the pleasure was becoming too much. "I-I'm close!" Justin moaned and Jason stroked Justin's member while thrusting into him as Justin gasped in pleasure and came right into Jason's hand as Jason came inside of him.

      The men breathed heavily and lied down next to each other as they breathed heavily, making sure to untie Justin's hands first.

     "I love you" Justin breathed as Jason smiled "I love you too baby" he said and Justin had fallen asleep as Jason rubbed the man's thigh, running his fingers over the tally marks on Justin's thighs.

      "I love you a lot" Jason said before falling asleep.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

      I am in the greatest mood ever.

      I know my smut sucked Lol I'm not very good with kinky stuff but I tried with this, they're criminals that kill for fun! Of course their sex is going to be intense.

      Thanks for reading ♥️