Fourteen

It's the last day of school.. Well for winter break and I begged my mother to let me stay home because I wasn't feeling so well but she insisted I go because it's 'the last day'.

I looked down at the three lines on my thighs before putting on my jeans and blue Supra's, grabbing a blue sweater and a beanie before walking down the stairs. "Hi mom" I grinned, "hi! Have breakfast!" my mother put down a plate of pancakes "thanks mom" I said and sat down.

      "Tom will be celebrating Christmas with us" my mom said, "oh" I said and took a bite out of my pancakes. "I hope you're okay with that" "well.. I don't really know the guy" I said as my mother gave me a small smile. "He's a nice man" she said and I just shrugged, dropping the subject.

--

I walked towards Mariana as she stood by a group of jocks, standing behind the group with my arms crossed as the principle stood on the podium with the name for school president.

I glanced at Mariana's competition, Brandon Solvieg. The guy was a complete nerd, I turned around to see Sean and some guy talking, it seemed to be getting intense because the guy had us fist balled up and he seemed ready to start throwing some punches until I decided to walk towards them.

      Grabbing the dudes fist with the palm of my hand as I shot him a glare and kneed his gut as Sean's eyes widened and Ava laughed as she walked towards me with Mercedes. "Shit dude.. Where'd you learn how to fight like that?" Sean asked in amusement. I stared at my hands wide eyed, I didn't even know I could fight like that..  I didn't even know I had that much strength.

      I shrugged at my friends and Sean smiled, "thanks" he said and I gave him a small smile as we walked towards the audience.

      "And the student council president is..."

      I frowned as Mariana's eyes teared up, her friends hugging her as she cried into her hands and ran off. "What a drama queen" Sean scoffed, Ava smirked "let's go" she said as they walked to class and I stared at Mariana one more time before following my friends.

--

I was so happy when I had gotten home from school, opening my laptop as I signed into the Chatroøm.

RickTheSizzler: Hi

BrodyCakes: hi Jason's boyfriend!

RickTheSizzler: where is everyone?

BrodyCakes: Oh they went out to collect some money

RickTheSizzler: What about Jason?

BrodyCakes: He's the leader, of course he left too. Silly!

RickTheSizzler: the leader?

BrodyCakes: Yeah? You know? The gang?

RickTheSizzler: What gang?

BrodyCakes: Um...

BrodyCakes has signed off!

What the fuck? Jason's in a gang? But he told me he's in college.. I ran my fingers through my hair in pure confusion. I know I should be angry but for some reason, I wasn't?

I bit my lower lip as I grabbed my plane ticket to Vegas. All of a sudden, my phone began to ring and I grabbed it quickly. "Hello?" "Hi baby" Jason said.

"You're in a gang."

"What?" "Brody told me! But why didn't you tell me?" I glared, "j-Justin please let me explain" "explain" I said as I lied down on my bed, "okay.. I wasn't lying.. I did go to college but I dropped out and I did live with my mother and I did have a shitty job.. Until I met Jack.. He said he could help me make money easily and I was desperate so I started dealing.. Once I got jumped so I learned how to fight and use guns and bombs just in case.. Everyone was afraid of me because I always had some kind of weapon and rare drug with me, I started to lose control because of the power I have.. So I hired some men and started killing for a living so.. Now you know."

"So the rumors are true.." "Yes" Jason sighed, I didn't know what to say and it was silent for a moment. "Are you afraid?" Jason asked all of a sudden and I shook my head, "N-no." I know I should be but for some reason i wasn't.

"What did you do to me?" I asked as I began to panic, "I warned you baby boy.. I told you i'd take away your innocence" Jason chuckled. "I-i thought you meant sexually.. I feel like I'm going crazy, even my friends think I'm crazy." "How do you feel?" "Like I could snap any second" I said as I shivered.

"Don't kill yet, wait until you're with me" "don't kill? I-I don't want to--" I stopped as tears filled my eyes "that rumor about that girl? The BrightUnicorn girl--" "Amanda? She's on the most wanted list in Italy.. Jack taught her everything she knows" Jason chuckled.

      The rumors are fucking true and it's too late to back out now. I've already fallen in love.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖