Nine

I sat in class as I let out a bored yawn, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket as I raised a brow and grabbed it as I looked down at my lap.

KingJason: Nude. Now

RickTheSizzler: I don't think so

KingJason: Please baby boy.

"May I use the restroom?" I asked as I raised my hand, "of course but for the past week you've been going a lot.. I'm afraid this is the last time until next week." I shrugged my teacher off and grabbed the bathroom pass as I left the classroom.

I stepped in the stall and shut the door as I texted Jason.

RickTheSizzler: Okay, what do you want?

KingJason: Actually, I want your face.

RickTheSizzler: That's not a nude

KingJason: I know.

I rolled my eyes, he made me leave the classroom just for a selfie? Jeez.

RickTheSizzler: Here you go, weirdo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

KingJason: Thank you baby boy

      I flushed the toilet to make it look like I had just used it before opening the stall to face Sean. "Oh god! S-Sean why were you standing by the stall? That's a little fucking creepy" I said nervously as Sean raised a brow, "you weren't taking a piss Justin" he said.

     "You're right.. I was taking a shit" I said as Sean scrunched his nose, "you're hiding something Justin" he said.

"We're best friends... We don't keep secrets from each other" Sean said as he stepped closer towards me, "now I'm going to ask you one more time.. What are you doing?" Sean asked as I stared at him for a brief moment.

"I-I'm gay" I said as Sean raised a brow, "I knew that" he said as my eyes widened a bit "you did?!" "I could easily tell Justin but it's no big deal that's why I didn't say anything" Sean snorted.

"It's 2016, who bullies gays anymore? I know I don't and I know that if someone were to ever bully you for that then I'd kick their ass and I'm pretty sure everyone else would too for picking on a gay person" Sean said as I stared at him.

"And I'm sexting a guy I met on the group chat" I blurted out as Sean laughed, "seriously? I had a thing with a girl on that site once" Sean said as I sighed in relief "what happened?" "she lived in Texas and we got pretty intimate until I found out she was involved with criminals.. I did not want to get involved with that crap so I left" Sean shrugged and i nodded.

As if Jason is a criminal? Yeah right.

"Just be careful" Sean said as I gave him a small smile.

--

RickTheSizzler: Hi

KingJason: Hi baby boy

RickTheSizzler: What do you do for a living?

KingJason: Um.. I go to university

RickTheSizzler: Where do you want to work?

KingJason: I want to be a cop but right now I'm working as a waiter at a fancy restaurant, why are you asking me this?

RickTheSizzler: Um.. I don't know

KingJason: Justin..

RickTheSizzler: Sean told me he dated a girl here that turned out to be a criminal.

KingJason: Justin.. I'm not a criminal, I'm a normal nineteen year old that goes to college, works, and lives with my parents.

RickTheSizzler: You live with your parents?

KingJason: Yeah, just until I'm done with college but I swear to you that I wouldn't get you involved with that kind of thing.

RickTheSizzler: I know.. I just want to get to know you more.

KingJason: Ask me anything baby boy, I'm here.

RickTheSizzler: What are your interests..

KingJason: I like adorable innocent boys name Justin.

RickTheSizzler: Stop

KingJason: am I making you blush?

RickTheSizzler: Yes

KingJason: I wish I could see you, run my hands down your body as you whimper underneath my touch, thighs shaking as you beg for more. Moaning my name as precum leaks out of your hard cock.

RickTheSizzler: Call me.

KingJason: What's your number, baby boy?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The Chatroøm [Jastin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें