Seven

Rated R

       "It was fun hanging out with you Justin!" Ava, Sean, and Mercedes waved as I smiled at them and went into my car.

      I was so thankful that today is Friday because I planned on talking to Jason all night.

I entered my house to see my mother getting ready, "where are you going?" I raised a brow "I have a date" my mother answered as I raised a brow "oh? With who?" "A Co-Worker of mine" my mom said as she glanced at herself in the mirror. "Well.. Good luck" I said as my mother gave me a small smile, "here's money for pizza.. I'll be back later" my mom kissed my cheek before leaving as I let out a sigh.

I went to my room and lied down on my bed as I grabbed my laptop, signing into the Chatroøm as I noticed a message from the Suicide Skwad group chat.

BrodyCakes: I wonder what Jason and Justin are doing

Mikul: Sexting

FxckJack: ^

ThunderCloud: I don't even want to think about what they're doing.

RickTheSizzler: You guys.. I'm still here

BrodyCakes: Justin!!! Hey!

Mikul: He knows Brody.

RickTheSizzler: Jason and I haven't done anything.. But where is he?

FxckJack: He said that his sister is visiting from college so he left to spend time with her.

ThunderCloud: Justin, where do you live?

RickTheSizzler: In Wisconsin..

Mikul: WHAT? That's so far

FxckJack: Wait until I tell Jason

KingJason: Tell me what?

BrodyCakes: JASON!!

ThunderCloud: Justin lives in Wisconsin.

KingJason: Oh really?

BrodyCakes: ....yes

RickTheSizzler: Is that a problem?

KingJason: Message me in the other chat.

BrodyCakes: Oooh! Get some!

      I rolled my eyes at Brody's message, going into the SQUEEZE category.

RickTheSizzler: Is something wrong?

KingJason: I don't talk to people that live outside of the state that I live in because I get attached, up to the point where I meet up with people. I can't do that with you if you live so far away.

RickTheSizzler: Oh.. Sorry? I'll go if you want me to.

KingJason: A bit too late for that. I'm craving you so badly already Justin.

RickTheSizzler: Is that bad...

KingJason: No, where are you?