Sixteen

Rated R

>Jason's P.O.V<

"Boss!" Jack called as he walked towards me, "Marco wants to meet you tonight" he said as I rolled my eyes. The guy has been begging to see me for months, "fine! Anything to get him off my back!" I shouted and rolled my eyes before grabbing my phone to call my baby boy.

      "Jason! I accidentally shot the mail man" Brody said as he walked into the room, "again?" I sighed. "This is what happens when you leave Brody in charge with a rifle" Michael said with a scoff. "Why are you all here?"

"We need to discuss how we're going to help you get your boyfriend, he's already going insane and we still have no idea how we're going to get him to you without getting noticed very easily" Jay said as he rolled his eyes, "I have a plan but we'll discuss it tomorrow now shut up! I have to get ready to meet Marco tonight and I want you there" I said to Jack as he nodded.

      "When are we going to start robbing banks and shit again?" Michael whined, "when I have my baby boy with me" I said as I grabbed my gun and stared at it with a smirk.

>Justin's P.O.V<

RickTheSizzler: Hello friends

Deadp00l: Hey

LickMyStars: You've been distant lately Justin

AvoidPeace: It's because of the boyfriend, isn't it?

MercedesLove: Aww he's in love

RickTheSizzler: Funny but no.

RickTheSizzler: What did you guys get for Christmas?

AvoidPeace: A bong

Deadp00l: Some new clothes and a pair of vans

MercedesLove: A car

LickMyStars: Victoria secret gift cards

RickTheSizzler: Cool!

Deadp00l: What about you?

RickTheSizzler: Fresh new pair of combat boots and clothes, y'know the usual

Deadp00l: Um.. Is your perky friend okay? Mariana?

RickTheSizzler: I don't know, haven't spoken to her

LickMyStars: Who cares? She's just another spoiled rich bitch

AvoidPeace: Ava! Watch your fucking language

Deadp00l: I don't but she's his best friend

RickTheSizzler: Eh I'll call her

I grabbed my phone and pressed on Mariana's contact name as I waited for an answer, "Justin?" "Hi Mariana" I said. "I just wanted to know if you were okay" "yeah I'm fine.. It's just that.. I worked so hard to win the elections.. I don't understand" Mariana sighed, "Mariana you're too good for some stupid school president election.. There's lots of options" I said as Mariana chuckled "thank you."

"What's something else you want to try?" "Well.. I used to play lots of sports" "go back to doing that then, no matter what I'll always support you" I grinned. "Thanks Justin.. Do you want to maybe hang out after the holidays?"
      "Actually I can't, I'm going to Las Vegas with Ava and her friends" I said, "what? Seriously?" "It's not like that.. Jason lives there, my boyfriend and I want to meet him" I said. "You're still with him?" "yeah" I raised a brow.

      "Well that's okay I guess.. Have fun" Mariana said and I bit my lower lip because I don't think i'll come back. "Goodbye Mariana" I said before hanging up.

I decided to go into Jason and mines group chat, hoping he'd be on.

RickTheSizzler: Baby?

KingJason: Hi baby boy, I've been waiting for you

RickTheSizzler: And why is that baby?

KingJason: Daddy needs his release before he goes to his meeting.

RickTheSizzler: Daddy what will you do to me when I come see you?

KingJason: I'm going to make you feel good baby boy, I can't wait to thrust into you as you quiver underneath my touch and beg for me to go harder as I smack your round ass.

RickTheSizzler: FaceTime me.

I was quick to lock my door before taking my clothes off, I was already somewhat hard and I heard my phone ring as I lied down and grabbed my phone to be met with a shirtless Jason who looked like he was in bed. "Hi baby boy" he smiled, "hi" I said shyly. Now was not the same to be shy.

I pointed the camera to my member as Jason groaned, doing the same as he stroked himself and I stroked my member as I moaned, we both moaned as we watched one another stroke our member. I felt my climax reaching over as I moaned "Jason!" and i gasped as he came, thick liquid squirting out as I came with him.

I breathed heavily and Jason flipped the camera to his face as he smiled at me, "I can't wait to see you baby" he said and I smiled "me too" I said.

Although I was excited to see Jason, I knew this was the last time i'd see my family and my friends and normally this would be a big deal for me but whatever Jason did to me, made me feel excited to see him and didn't make me sad to never be able to see them again.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

This chapter was lame but next chapter that's when Justin will be leaving to Vegas so yay!

Check out the first chapter to my new story "How to make a boy love you" it is Jastin and I will not be updating chapter two until the story is finished but I just thought I'd give you guys a peak!

Thanks for reading ♥️