Six

KingJason: Since you're no good at words.. Let's stick to photos for now.

RickTheSizzler: What kind of photos?

KingJason: I want photos of any part of your body and you have to send a photo no matter what you're doing.

RickTheSizzler: Well aren't you just a horny little shit.

KingJason: I like you.

RickTheSizzler: I need proof that you're not some old man first

KingJason: I'll only send you a selfie if you send me one back.

RickTheSizzler: If you're not an old man then I will.

KingJason:

RickTheSizzler: What

RickTheSizzler: What... No no no, that can't be you

KingJason: Is something wrong baby boy?

RickTheSizzler: Why are you so attractive, no fair :(

KingJason: Your turn baby boy.

RickTheSizzler: Oh look, me.

KingJason: Looks like I've got something to jerk off to later

RickTheSizzler: I'm not sure if I should be flattered.

KingJason: You should feel very flattered ;)

KingJason: Are you up for the nudes or not?

RickTheSizzler: Sure..

KingJason: Perfect.

--

"Oh my god! Did you hear?!" Sean ran towards Ava, Mercedes, and I with his phone as we all shrugged. "The Chatroøm now has an App" Sean smiled and we all smiled and grabbed our phones, it was a good thing that nobody could find the app because when searching for the app, you have to type it the correct way. ChatroømFūn.

"Awesome!" Ava smiled, I shook my head with a grin as I had received a message from the group Squeeze.

KingJason: I'm loving this new update baby boy.

KingJason: I want a nude. Right now.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey, how come you haven't been going on the group chat lately?" Sean asked and I looked up at my friends, "I have to go" I said and they all raised a brow as I entered the school.

I rushed down the halls and bumped into Mariana, "Justin! I've been meaning to talk to you" Mariana said "I can't talk to you right now" I said and entered the boys washroom.

I stepped into one of the stalls and shut the door, locking it. I went on the Chatroøm and replied to Jason.

RickTheSizzler: How exactly do I do this?

KingJason: Just a simple dick pic, if you have abs then I want those too, take it from your chin down.

I went on camera mode and pulled my jeans down along with my boxers, I think he wanted me hard so I tried thinking about something sexual, I have to admit that Jason looks really really good. Imagine if he really were here, his hands all over my body, I shivered at the thought and looked down at my hard member.
I pulled my shirt up to reveal my abs and took the photo, I sent the photo and pulled my jeans back up, I was still hard but I knew it would go down eventually.

I waited for a response.

KingJason: Hmm, did I make you hard baby boy?

RickTheSizzler: Yes

KingJason: You answer with "Yes daddy"

RickTheSizzler: Yes daddy.

KingJason: Good boy.

I bit my lower lip as I stared at the messages, I couldn't believe that I was actually getting turned on by this stuff but the fact that Jason was jerking off over me made me have some kind of pride.

I washed my hands before leaving the bathroom, the bell rang and I walked into class as I sat next to Ava.
      "Are you okay?" Ava asked, I glanced at Mariana as she gave me a sad look. "I'm fine" I told Ava and she gave me a small smile, "good because we're hanging out after school, do you want to come?" Ava asked and I nodded as I smiled at her, "okay."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

You guysss I so won the all nighter, I mean I knew i'd win but it still feels great 😇

Thanks for reading 💘