Two

I stood right next to Mariana's locker as I waited for her to appear, I mean why wouldn't she show? Ever since they've announced elections, she hasn't missed a day of school.

      Mariana walked towards me with a plate of cupcakes, "hi Justin!" she smiled "don't 'hi Justin' me!" I said as she raised a brow. "You lied to me! You were at a party! With Chad Anderson and the rest of the stupid jocks in this school!" I spat as Mariana frowned.

      "Shit, I'm so sorry Justin" Mariana said with a sigh. "Ever since this whole election started, you've been shrugging me off and hanging with them" I said as I glanced at the popular kids. "Justin I'm sorry, I'm just playing nice with everyone so--" "so everyone can vote for you? I know!" I spat.

"Justin.. I promise that I after I win--" "we'll hang out? Yeah right, you and I both know you'll be too busy planning prom and making stupid goody bags for Valentine's Day!" I spat as Mariana frowned, "whatever Justin.. You can be such a brat" Mariana sighed.

Mariana walked away and I glared at her.

Ava smirked as she glanced at Mariana then glanced at me. I stared at Ava as she stood by her locked and walked towards her.

"I'm in" I said as Ava shut her locker, "laptop?" "Meet me by my car after school" I told her and walked to class as I left her smiling in amusement.

I sat in the lunch room as I put on my headphones, listening to music while reading a book. I grabbed a handful of Cheetos and shoved them in my mouth as Mariana stomped towards me, "Justin!" she took my headphones off as I frowned. "I overheard Ava and her little clique talk about how you're joining them" Mariana said.

"I'm not joining their little group! I'm eating here by myself" I said, "Justin.. I really hate to annoy you but I'm just worried.. They're really bad" Mariana said, "have you ever hung out with them?" I raised a brow "well no-" "you say that they're bad because of their reputation but try hanging out with them before you judge" I said.

"Fine.. I'm coming with you and Ava after school" Mariana said as I raised a brow "why?" "because you said to get to know her" Mariana said as she sat down. I shook my head and put my headphones back on as I continued reading.

--

"Hi Ava" I smiled, "hey" she grinned and once she glanced at Mariana, she raised a brow. "Uh Mariana wanted to come" I laughed nervously, "I hope you don't mind" my best friend smiled innocently.
"Whatever, let's go Justin" Ava smiled.

--

Ava sat on my bed with her legs crossed as she opened my laptop. "My friends and I joined a website called the Chatroom.. It's a secret website" Ava said as Mariana rolled her eyes, "the Chatroom? How secretive" she said sarcastically.

"No, you see.. When you search up the Chatroom you type the website in like this" Ava said as I watched the screen in interest.

"WWW.Chatroøm.Cøm"

A website popped up and I smiled "ooh" I said as Mariana watched in fright. "All you have to do is create a username and password, there are no profiles so you can't really make a bio or like anything.. Just chatting.

"Uh, I don't know about this" Mariana said as she stood back, "what's wrong?" I raised a brow "it just doesn't seem safe.. What if there's a pervert out there?" "that depends on what category you choose" Ava said as she signed into her account.