Eighteen

KingJason: I'm close, wait on the roof.

I glanced at Ava, Sean, and Mercedes as they were unpacking their bags.

RickTheSizzler: I can't, my friends are here.

KingJason: What's your room number baby?

RickTheSizzler: 103

Jason didn't respond, I just put my phone down and sat on my bed as Sean raised a brow "why aren't you unpacking?" he asked and I looked at him before getting interrupted by a sudden gunshot.

      Sean bent down behind the bed along with Ava as Mercedes hid behind one of the statues, I gasped as the boy stood by the door way and shot everything in sight, "come on!" he said as he looked at me and I grabbed my suitcases as I left the room.

      "He's taking Justin!" Ava said and I walked down the halls with my bags, stepping into the elevator as i pressed on the button that takes me to the roof top.

      I breathed heavily as I stood in the elevator, I really hope they're okay.

RickTheSizzler: On my way up.

      The elevator stopped and the doors opened revealing a helicopter and two securities surrounding the area.

      Jason stepped out of the helicopter as a wide smile formed on his lips, "come on baby boy" he said as his eyes brightened and i dropped my suitcases as I ran into the arms of my boyfriend.
      I kissed Jason passionately as he wrapped his arms around my waist, smiling as he kissed me over and over again.

      "Let's go home" Jason smiled at me and licked his lips as I grinned at him, nodding as the boy from earlier ran towards us, throwing my suitcases in the helicopter. "Your stupid friends are coming! We've got to go!" he said and rushed inside the helicopter as Jason grabbed my hand, leading me inside as the driver took off.

      I looked out the window to see Ava and Sean standing on the roof, watching us leave as Mercedes watched with sad eyes.

      I wrapped both my arms around Jason's neck as he smirked, holding my waist securely. "I'm Jack by the way.. Jackson Valentine" the boy said and I smiled at him "hi Jackson" I said calmly as he gave me a small smile.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jason as he licked his lips, "back to our place" he said and turned me over to the window to face a mansion. My eyes widened as I gasped, oh my god.

"You like?" Jason asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder "yes I do" I smiled.

"You're mine now" Jason whispered against my ear and kissed my neck softly as my eyes widened a bit. I remembered what Brody said, about me not being crazy until I'm with Jason, I'm with him right now and I felt different.

      I felt like I could do anything, like I could do whatever I want and destroy whatever I want.

      "Want to feel that rush?" Jason asked and I nodded as the helicopter was flying over the roof, Jason opened the door and pushed me off as I gasped, wide eyed.

       A laugh escaped my mouth and I laughed again as I landed straight into the pool that had a trampoline underneath the water. "Well someone made a grand entrance" a boy with brown hair chuckled as he stood by the pool, "I'm Brody" he said as I pushed my hair away from my face and pulled him into the pool as I laughed and he let out a whine as I smiled.

     "Enjoying yourself?" Jason asked as he walked towards us and I nodded before stepping out of the pool. "Boys, why don't you go out and have fun? Code green?" Jason said as his gang gathered around. "Oh hell yes!" Jack smiled and the boys cheered in excitement as they all left.

      "I'll join you in a bit baby boy, let me just get ready but by the time you get back, your clothes better be off" Jason said before leaving as I blushed. 

      I stepped out of the pool and took my wet clothes off, I grabbed my wet phone and frowned because it wasn't working anymore, eh oh well.

      I stepped into the pool and let out a sigh of relief as I lied against the edge.

      "Pizza?" I peaked an eye open to see a servant with a plate of pizza, I smiled "thank you" I said and the servant put the plate on the ground so I wouldn't have to get out. Imagine what Jason would do if anyone else saw my body, jeez.

      I took a bite out of the pizza and hummed as I ate more, although I didn't eat too much because I was still in the pool.

      Jason walked towards the pool and my eyes widened at how absolutely breath taking he looked.

      Jason stepped into the pool and swam towards me as he held my waist and licked his lips, "lets get to it, yeah?" Jason said before pressing his lips against mine.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖