Twenty

>Justin's P.O.V<

      I knocked on the door as I waited for answer, two securities standing behind me and the door opened revealing Mercedes. "Hi" I said and she opened the door wider to reveal Sean and Ava, "please let me explain myself" I said. 

      "Let him in" Ava said and I stepped inside the room as the securities waited outside the door.
      I sat down nervously, "please explain why a fucking guy came and tried to kill us?" Sean glared "he wasn't trying to kill you guys! He missed on purpose because he knew it would scare you so I could leave" I said "does he work for Jason?" Ava asked "y-yes" I said.
      "Don't you see how dangerous this is?" Sean spat, "I'm not afraid" I said "how are you not scared?!" "because! I did it too!" I glared.

      "I killed an entire gang and lost my virginity to Jason! I'm crazy! I'm a criminal! and I'm staying here! In Las Vegas" I said as Mercedes' eyes widened. "That's actually kind of cool" Sean whispered and Ava rolled her eyes playfully, "if you wanted to leave then you should've just told us.. We're not mad at you but what about your family? School? Mariana?"

      "All of that doesn't matter anymore" I said, "and we don't matter?" "You guys do matter! That's why I asked Jason to let me see you guys!" I said and Sean sighed. "Mariana doesn't need me anyway, she hangs with the jocks now.. She doesn't need me" I said and it hurt to admit it but it was true.

      "I wouldn't ditch you for stupid jocks" Ava said as I gave her a small smile, "and I definitely wouldn't ditch you for being in love" Mercedes said as I grinned.

      Sean bit his lower lip, "do you want to come with us to meet Nick for dinner?" Sean asked and I nodded with a wide smile as my friends and I drove to the restaurant, well actually the security guards did but there was alcohol in the back so we all took shots as we talked.

"Wow this restaurant is really nice" Ava smiled as she looked around, "Nick is on his way" Sean said as we sat down, leaving an extra chair and my security stood around us as I smiled. "So um.. If anything happened to you.. What do they do?" Sean asked as he glanced at the security, "oh they just shoot your brains out" I said with a smile.

"I wonder what Nick looks like" Mercedes said, "what? You guys don't know what he looks like?!" I said wide eyed "no.. Why else would we tell him to meet us at a public restaurant?" Ava raised a brow and Sean nodded.

"Ava?" A boy said and Ava looked up at the tan boy with black hair, he smiled "I'm Nick" he said and Sean's eyes widened as he hugged Nick tightly, Ava hugged him also and so did Mercedes. Sean pulled me into the hug as I chuckled.

"Oh my god, you're so cute" Ava smiled as she stared at Nick and I chuckled as he sat down. "You too, I stayed sober for this" he said as we laughed. The waiter put down the menus as we all talked, sharing childhood stories and keeping up on the gossip.

      I smiled at how amazing the food tasted and Nick laughed as he told us a story, Ava laughed and Sean snorted as I just chuckled. Mercedes giggled as she took a bite out of her meal, I felt normal and I had managed to last the whole night with a knife in my hand and having control over myself.

      I stood behind Sean as we were now in the arcade, watching as he played SkiBall with Mercedes and Ava was with Nick as they laughed, they seemed really into each other. I grabbed my phone as I received a text message.

KingJason: Nude, now.

      "I'm going to the bathroom" I told Sean and he nodded as I smiled, entering the bathroom.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Trying to figure out how the hell I end this story 🤔