Twelve

"Hi baby boy" Jason smiled and I sat there as I stared at his face, his sweet and beautiful face. "Are you okay?" Jason chuckled as he smiled widely, "Y-yeah I just.. I like your face" I blurted out as Jason let out a bubble of laughter.

      "Ditto baby boy, how are you feeling?" Jason asked, "nervous" I admitted and blushed as Jason smiled. "Don't be nervous baby boy.. I have some movies that I couldn't decide so why not have you choose?" Jason said and I just nodded, "we can watch Now You See Me 2, Suicide Squad, or Nerve" Jason listed out as I raised a brow, "Jason.. Are you on an illegal movie site?"

      "Maybe" Jason sang as I chuckled, "um.. Suicide Squad.. Do you think that the criminals that designed the Suicide Skwad group chat got the name from the movie?" I raised a brow and Jason chuckled, "maybe" he said as another screen popped up and the movie was set up.

      "So what do you have?" I raised a brow, "pizza and chicken wings" Jason smiled as he held his plate in front of the camera. "What about you?" "Pizza and hot Cheetos" I smiled and hugged my bag of Cheetos as Jason awed.

"Before I start the movie.. I want to get to know you a bit more baby boy" Jason grinned, "like what?" I blushed "anything" Jason said and I bit my lower lip. "I'm a senior in high school.. I live with my mom but I still keep in contact with my dad" I started off "are they divorced?" Jason asked, "yeah my dad fell in love with another woman" I said as i looked down, "oh sorry" he said as I shrugged "it's okay i'm pretty over it" I chuckled and licked my lips. "My favorite color is purple and my birthday is on March first, and i love comedy films" I said as Jason smiled at me, the palm of his hand rested on his cheek as he stared at me and listened.

"I love all kinds of music except for country, gross.. and I have a secret obsession with batman" I whispered as Jason chuckled.

      "You're adorable" Jason grinned and I blushed lightly as Jason sat up from the couch he was currently sat on. "Let's start the movie baby boy" Jason grinned and something flashed in his eyes that made my breath hitch, Jason played the movie and I stared at the movie playing on the other window as I ate my chips and Jason watched as he took a bite out of his pizza.

      I couldn't help but notice stacks of money behind Jason, lots of money.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

UGHH YOU GUYS I saw Suicide Squad and it was so good, I was absolutely in loveee!

Thanks for reading.