Epilogue

KingJason: Jackson we have a code red

FxckJack: Got it boss

BrodyCakes: Can I watch the weapons?!

Mikul: Brody... The last time we left you in charge of the weapons you went crazy and hijacked a car, shooting everyone in the neighborhood

BrodyCakes: You guys were in on it too!

ThunderCloud: You left us in the middle of a code yellow

KingJason: Sorry Brody but I'm leaving you in charge of look out

BrodyCakes: :(

ThunderCloud: And me?

KingJason: You're coming with Jack and I

Mikul: Looks like I'm the driver... AGAIN

KingJason: Gather around now

--

Jason sat down in the empty warehouse, a gang surrounding him as their leader Joey sat across from him. "What are you really here for McCann? I know you.. I've heard things about you, I'm not falling for your bullshit so stop wasting my time and get straight to the point" Joey said.

Jason smiled, "you asked for it.." he said and Joey's whole gang was shot instantly as Jack and Jay stood by the window with their guns.

"W-what the--" Joey looked around in shock.

Brody sat in the back of the van as he looked out the window, he sighed in boredom and sat down. Letting out a wince as he sat on something and Brody removed the black blanket revealing weapons.

Brody grabbed a grenade and stared at it, "Brody don't!" Michael said as Brody began to lose control, letting out a laugh as Michael attacked him. Brody pushed the door open and Michael pinned down his wrists against the ground, Brody kneed Michaels gut as he hissed in pain.

Brody pushed Michael off the van and shut the door, locking it before sitting on the drivers seat with a gun. Opening the window as he began speeding down the highway, shooting anyone that he drove pass.

"You hacked into my bank account and stole over a million dollars from me, get it back! Now!" Jason put a machine on the table as Joey's hand was handcuff to the nearby pole.

"I'd rather die than give you shit!" Joey hissed and Jason sighed, "looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way" he said and licked his lips, "Baby boy" Jason called.

Jack entered the building with Justin's hands tied together, "Joey.. This is Justin.. He's the love of my life, he's tied up because he's a bit too crazy.. But I guess we can let him have some play time" Jason chuckled as Jack untied the rope and Joey stared with his eyes widened.

Justin laughed as he flicked his free wrists, Jason walked over to the man as he leaned into his ear "get em' baby" he whispered and Justin ran towards Joey, pulling the man off the seat but his hand was still handcuffed to the pole. Joey groaned in pain and let out a painful scream, "shit! He's going to rip his hand off" Jack said as Justin pulled on the man harder, giggling as he stared at Jason. "Do I get a treat for doing this daddy?" he asked Jason and Jason smiled "you bet" he said as Justin smiled, pulling the man apart from the pole harder and Jack flinched as he heard a crack.

"Stop! Stop!" Joey shouted and Michael ran inside the warehouse, "the police are here! Brody hijacked our van again!" Michael shouted "oh shit!" Jason said and the whole gang split up, Jason grabbed Justin's hand as he ran off, Justin laughing as he followed Jason.

Jason pushed the door open that led to the back of the building, running into the woods as he held Justin's hand tightly.

Jack ran down an alley with his gun and looked up at the helicopter flying above his head, a cop climbed down a rope from the top of the apartment building and stood in front of Jack, he turned around and the other side of the alley was surrounded by a SWAT team.
Jack grabbed his gun and shot an officer, there were about six officers surrounding the man and they all held their guns, shooting Jack. Jack gasped as he was shot with multiple bullets and he fell flat on the ground as he dropped his gun, the group of officers surrounding him.

Jason and Justin stopped in the middle of the forest, Jason pressed his lips against Justin's and he kissed back as he wrapped his arms around Jason's neck. "You had me tied up for three days" Justin whispered as Jason kissed his neck. "Baby.. You were losing control, you killed our butlers and chef.. I didn't know what else to do" Jason said and Justin pulled away as he crossed his arms and pouted.

Michael groaned in pain as an officer jumped on him, tackling him to the ground as he held Michaels wrists together. "Alright that's enough!" the officer said "Fuck you! You piece of shit" Michael spit on the officers face and he scrunched his nose in disgust, another officer walked towards him with a taser, shocking his neck as Michael groaned.

"Aw come on baby.. Don't be mad"  Jason said and Justin faced the tree as Jason sighed, "I love you" Jason said and wrapped his arms around Justin's love handles. Justin smiled shyly as Jason buried his neck against his neck.

Brody drove down the highway as he shot at random cars, tossing bombs out the window as he laughed. A cop car followed behind and Brody lazily tossed a bomb at the car as he rolled his eyes. A helicopter flew over the car, dropping a timer down the roof window. "Ugh! Leave me alone!" Brody shot up at the helicopter and the timer went off revealing smoke.
"Shit!" Brody hissed, losing sight of the road as he made a turn, car slipping off the highway as he shut his eyes. The car going down the lake.

"I love you so much" Jason panted as he stroked Justin's member, Justin let out a whimper as he stroked Jason's member at the same fast pace. "I-I love you too" Justin panted and his breath hitched as Jason sucked on his neck.

"I just wanted to call you to let you know that this is it baby" Jay said as he stood on the top of the apartment building, watching as there were three cop cars parked in front of the building, a team of officers running inside as Jay held his phone against his ear.
"I love you so much baby.. and so does our baby girl, she loves you very much" Adriana said into the phone as Jay smiled. "I love you both very much too" he said.
"Freeze!" the officer said and Jay turned around, raising his arms in surrender as he turned to the police. Purposely taking a step back as the officer rushed towards him, reaching his arm out for Jay but it was too late. Jay had fallen down the building.

Jason pulled his jeans back up as Justin was left panting against the tree, "so sensitive" Jason whispered as he stroked Justin's chin and he only nodded as Jason chuckled.

Jason's smile turned into a deep frown as he heard a sound, "someones here" he said and Justin looked around in confusion. "Run" Jason told him, "w-what? No! I won't--" "GO!" Jason spat and Justin pouted before running off, he heard footsteps after him and was met with a gate.

Justin climbed up the gate and gasped as he felt a shock on his neck "fuck! Get the fuck away from me!" Justin kicked the officers face and another officer pulled his legs down as Justin fell on the ground, shoved against the gate with his hands behind his back and Jason was shoved next to him as they both stared at each other.

"Jason" Justin said as the officer handcuffed the men, "yeah baby boy?" Jason stared at Justin for a moment "I love you" he said and Jason smiled softly.

"I love you too baby boy."