Fifteen

"Hi honey, I've made you breakfast in bed! and your report came in.. All your A's went down to B's but that's okay" my mother gave me a small smile and I just grinned at her as I was sat on my bed. As soon as my mother left the room, I glanced at the knife that was lied by the pancakes and grabbed the knife, tossing it out the window. I cannot be trusted around a knife without having the urge to hurt someone with it.

       My plan was to stay in my house until I see Jason so he can help me control myself. I mean the whether has been completely shitty anyway, it's not like I could go out if I wanted but my mothers stupid boyfriend is here for dinner, something has to go wrong there.. Right?

--

"Thank you for staying honey" my mom grinned as her boyfriend sat across from me, "did I really have a choice?" I rolled my eyes and my mother glared at me as I frowned, "I was kidding" I said with my arms crossed and Tom smiled, "how are you?" "Shut up" I said.

"Justin!" My mother hissed and I kept my mouth shut, oh no.. That was rude but it slipped out, "okay.. Thank you for coming Tom and Justin.. Thank you for giving Tom a chance" my mother smiled and I didn't say anything, only because I knew something rude would slip out.

      "Is there anything you'd like to say?" My mom asked and I shook my head 'no' as she nodded, "okay let's eat!" my mom smiled and I put food on my plate as I licked my lips. "You've got any drinks around here?" I asked as I grabbed a bottle of wine and my mother sighed, "Justin put the bottle down" my mom said.

I poured myself a glass, "you want some?" I asked Tom and he shrugged as I poured him a glass, "Justin! You're not allowed to drink until you're twenty one!" my mother grabbed my cup as I pouted, "no fun" I whined.

"So um.. I hear you're going to Vegas" "oh yeah! I'm pumped" I said as I took a bite out of my chicken, "that's great! I went to Vegas last year for a business trip and it is beautiful! I suggest going to--" I blocked out whatever Tom was telling me as I stared at the knife by my plate, grabbing it as I stared at it.

The urge to hurt someone was getting to me, I threw the knife and my mother gasped as the knife got stuck to the wall, right next to Tom's head as my eyes widened. I did not mean to throw it that hard!

      "G-Go eat in your room!" my mom glared and I grabbed my plate as I ran to my room.

      I put my plate on my lap as I opened my laptop.

RickTheSizzler: Any of you on?

FxckJack: It's Christmas... Of course we're on

Mikul: So you know about the gang?

RickTheSizzler: Yup

BrodyCakes: You getting any symptoms yet?

ThunderCloud: Having the urge to kill

Mikul: Any hidden strength being released?

FxckJack: Have you gotten stupid?

RickTheSizzler: How do you guys do it..

BrodyCakes: You're not crazy yet, well at least not until you and Jason are together.

Mikul: But there's a look that we give people and within a flash, that's when the symptoms start to come.

      My eyes widened, that look Jason gave me during our date. That son of a bitch... My cute cute son of a bitch. Oh god.

RickTheSizzler: I'm not going to snitch

FxckJack: We know.

Mikul: Even if you did plan on ratting us out, we'd find out.

RickTheSizzler: You guys got some kind of mind control shit on me?

ThunderCloud: It's hard to explain

KingJason: Hi

RickTheSizzler: Baby!

Mikul: You left out mood swings

KingJason: Hi baby boy

RickTheSizzler: I can't wait to see you guys in Vegas

BrodyCakes: Omg! We could so gossip!

Mikul: Jason chose the right person. I can tell..

      I didn't know what Michael had meant by that but I had a feeling they needed me for something.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I think the next chapter will be Jason's P.O.V

But thanks for reading 💘