Eleven

I shivered as I turned on the heater, sitting down on my bed as I rubbed my hands together. School got cancelled today because of the shitty weather which gives me time to Skype my dad so I can ask him about Vegas.

I opened my laptop and signed into my skype account, the Chatroøm was open on a different tab. "Hi dad" I smiled as my father was on the screen, "hi son! How are you?" my father smiled and I grinned softly. "I'm really great and you?" "I'm good son.. I miss you" my father said as I chuckled "yeah uh I wanted to ask you something" I said nervously. "What is it son?" "well.. I made some new friends at school and we want to go to Vegas for new years so.." "you want money for the plane ticket?" my father cut off as I nodded.
     "What happened to Mariana? are you still talking to her?" my dad raised a brow and I looked down, "no uh.. we grew apart" I said and my dad nodded in understanding.

      "Fine son, i'll go to the bank tomorrow to take some money out and i'll come over to give it to you" my father said and I smiled "thank you so much" I said.

--

KingJason: Good morning

RickTheSizzler: Hi

BrodyCakes: OH GOOD MORNING JASON

Mikul: What a wonderful day today

ThunderCloud: Cock blocks.

FxckJack: I love you guys

RickTheSizzler: Um I've got some homework to finish, i'll talk to you guys later

BrodyCakes: Translation "meet me in our secret group chat Jason"

RickTheSizzler: There is no translation, I really have homework lmfao

BrodyCakes: SUREEE

Mikul: Oh stop it Brody

I rolled my eyes playfully before signing off, grabbing my notebook as i wrote down an answer to a question. I was interrupted when I heard my phone go off and I raised a brow before answering. "Jason? I told you I'm doing homework" I sighed.

      "I know.. I-i just um.. Will you go out with me?" Jason asked and my breath hitched, well I wasn't expecting this. "Seriously?" "yeah um.. We can Skype.. Have pizza.. Watch a movie" Jason said slowly as I grinned. "Okay sure" I shrugged, "great so.. Tonight?" "of course" I smiled.

"I will skype you tonight at seven" Jason said and I nodded as I chuckled, "i'll see you then" I said before hanging up and looked out my window to see Mariana walking towards my house.

--

"You walked all the way here through the snow?" I raised a brow, "yeah.. I need to talk to you Justin and it can't wait" Mariana said as she hung her jacket and I walked into my kitchen as she followed behind.

"I'm sorry that I've been shrugging you off lately and that I lied about having dinner with your mom, I should've been honest and made sure you were okay" Mariana said as I poured hot chocolate into a mug. "It's fine I guess" I shrugged, "I promise no more presidential talk" Mariana said and I handed her a mug as she smiled "thank you."

"How have you been?" Mariana asked, "I'm fine.. I have a date tonight" I said "with the weather like this?" Mariana raised a brow, "we're going to video chat.. He lives in Las Vegas" I said as Mariana stared at me. "You're dating a guy you met online? Is this from that website Ava told you about?" "It's actually not that bad" I shrugged.

I could tell that Mariana was holding back the urge to give me a lecture about meeting people online. "I want to pick out a nice shirt" I grinned and Mariana nodded, "let's see what you've got" she said before walking up the stairs and I followed her as we entered my room.

Mariana searched through my closet as she hummed, I sat on my bed and she smiled as she grabbed a shirt. "I don't think I've ever seen you wear this" Mariana grabbed a shirt from my closet and I smiled, "okay" I said and Mariana smiled "take a shower first then i'll do your hair" Mariana said and I nodded before making my way towards the shower.

      Once I had finished showering, I put on the shirt that Mariana had picked out and black sweat pants. Mariana plugged in the hair dryer and I sat on my bed as she ran her fingers through my hair. "So do you know what he looks like?" Mariana giggled, "he's very cute" I blushed.

      "Aww, you're blushing! How adorable" Mariana smiled and I glanced at the time to see that it was now six. "Don't worry, I ordered the pizza for your date while you were in the shower but it might take awhile because of all the snow" Mariana grinned.

      "Thank you but what will you be doing?" "I'm just going to watch TV downstairs" Mariana shrugged

      "There.. We want it messy yet seductive" Mariana said as I glanced at myself in the mirror "thanks" I smiled.
"What are you guys going to watch?" Mariana asked and I shrugged "I have no idea" I chuckled, "he's probably going to pick a movie" I said and Mariana nodded.

I heard the doorbell and Mariana smiled, "that must be the pizza!" she cheered before running down the stairs.
I stood up and sighed, I'm so nervous. I've never really been on a date.. Or really had anyone like me back or really had any experience with relationships at all. I prayed that I wouldn't embarrass myself tonight.

I opened my laptop as I had a pizza box my side, Mariana insisted I took the whole box and she got herself her own. I also had a bottle of soda by my side and I was sitting in bed as I lied my back against my pillow, getting comfortable as I signed into Skype.

This is it Justin, your first date.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖