Nineteen

The next day I had woken up in the arms of my boyfriend, Jason let out a soft snore as he had his arms around my waist and I looked up at him feeling slightly sore. Oh fuck it, I'm sore as fuck. Jason was calm on the first round but let's just say things got rough the second time.

I slipped out of his grip and left the room, walking around the halls as I peaked through each room. Jack was asleep next to a brunette, Brody was asleep with a box of cookies, Michael was asleep with two girls, and Jay was already up.

"Hi" I said, "what are you doing up so early kid?" Jay asked as he had his back faced me, "I-I don't know" I said and looked down.

Jay kissed a girls forehead before leaving the room, I stepped out the halls and noticed that he had a scar on his cheek. "Who's the girl?" I asked him, "my wife.. She's pregnant" Jay said and began walking down the halls.

"How'd you meet her?" I asked, "we were doing a code green.. Well it wasn't supposed to be a code green but I turned it into one and Jason was meeting with the leader of the Scorpion gang, they were making an agreement and the guy had this woman behind her.. He made her take her clothes off and dance in front of everyone, she cried while doing it and he hit her for it.. I thought she was very beautiful and I didn't like the way he treated her so I shot him" Jay said as I followed him.

       "Jason wasn't very happy but we ran to our car and I got this scar when one of the gang members threw a knife that flew across my face" Jay said and I tried not to stare. "We took her with us and she didn't understand a lot of English so Jason had to translate for us" Jay chuckled. "Eventually she learned some English from us" he said with a grin.

      I followed Jay into the dining room to be met with a breakfast buffet. "Whoa!" I smiled, "this is rare.. Jason must've told the chef to do this for you" Jay said as I squealed in excitement and ran towards the food.

      Jay watched with his arms crossed and chuckled as I stuffed my mouth with bacon. "Oh food!" Brody said and ran towards the table as Jack stood by the stairs with his arms crossed, his one night stand walked towards the table only wearing Jack's long T-shirt as she grabbed a plate.

Jack walked towards me and leaned against my ear, "Jason's waiting for you in the shower" he whispered before leaving and I shivered, leaving the room.
I entered Jason and mines room and opened the door to the bathroom.

I took my clothes off to reveal hickeys, I bit my lip and stood in front of a mirror, turning around to see the handprint on my bum. Shyly stepping into the tub to see Jason scrubbing his hair, "Hi" I said and he turned around as he smiled "hi baby boy" he said and lifted me off the ground as I gasped.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my bum and smiled, "I-I want to talk to you about something" I said as he looked into my eyes, "okay" Jason said and I bit my lower lip. "Can I go see my friends one last time?" I asked and Jason raised a brow, "why?" "well they did help me get here" I pointed out and Jason put me down.
"Fine but my guards come with you" Jason said and I rolled my eyes but nodded as he grinned "let me get you cleaned up baby boy" he said.

--

I stood by the pool as Brody was in the water, laying down on a giant inflatable donut. "What's your story Brody?" I asked as he raised a brow, "how did you find this gang? Any lovers?" I asked as he looked up at the sky.

"Jack kept convincing me to join the gang but I didn't want to because I knew my parents were going to find out and I didn't want to disappoint them, my parents went out on a vacation to Orlando.. They died in a shooting and I didn't see any point in living anymore, they were all I had until I decided to try out the gang.. I liked that feeling.. The rush" Brody said.

"I want to do a code" I said, "you barely got here.. It'll take some convincing" Brody said. "Jason" I said as he walked towards the pool "what's up babe?" "I want to do a code" I told him and he bit his lower lip "okay let's go" he shrugged and Brody's eyes widened "I want to see this!" he said and got out of the pool.

I put on my black combat boots and black jeans, grabbing a black shirt and army print jacket.
I grabbed a white gun and loaded it as Jason smirked, "let's go" he said and we walked down the halls with Brody and Jack. "Code Blue" Jack said into a small device and we sat in the black van as we waited for Jason to finish talking to Michael.

      The driver turned on a machine and I glanced at the machine, "what are the red dots for?" I asked "those are people looking for drugs.. Pills, anything" Brody said as Jason stepped in the car with a bag. "Let's go there" Jason pointed to a red dot located in an alley and the driver nodded before starting the car.

      "You're going to be dealing" Jason said and handed me a bag with pills, "a hundred dollars per pill" he said and I nodded "if the guy doesn't have enough money or anything then blow his brains out" Jason said and I nodded as I licked my lips, kissing him as he kissed back roughly.

>Jason's P.O.V<

      "Are you sure he's ready for this? He isn't even trained yet" Jack said to me as I rolled my eyes. "I just want to we what he can do" I said and the van parked in front of the alley. "There seems to be an entire gang there" the driver said.

      "A whole gang? That's dangerous for someone like Justin, he's going to get hurt" Jack warned. "Are you ready babe?" I asked Justin, ignoring Jack as he rolled his eyes.

      "Yup" Justin said nervously and grabbed his gun before leaving the car.

      I waited as I crossed my arms and Brody opened the window incase of any noise as Jack looked down at his watch, he usually times us just in case and if we're not out after five minutes then something is wrong.

      I waited in the car and bit my lower lip, Brody frowned as if something were to go wrong any moment.

      "This doesn't feel right" Jack said and we gasped as we heard multiple gunshots along with a scream, I quickly got out of the car and grabbed my gun as I ran into the alley.

      I walked into the empty alley and looked around, oh my god where is he? I glanced at the blood on the ground and looked around in fear. Fuck, fuck!

     I quickly turned around as i heard the sound of laughter, Justin laughed as he hung from one of the pipes. "You motherfucker!" I sighed in relief as Justin gigged, "what happened!" I asked and he revealed the stack of money on his hands "open the garbage bin daddy" Justin said before swinging himself off the pipe.

      I opened the bin to reveal dead bodies, "baby boy.. Did you kill the entire gang?" I asked as I turned to Justin and he laughed as he smiled innocently, "whoops" he said.

      I laughed as I held Justin's hand, the both of us leaving the alley with the money.

      I couldn't be anymore impressed.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖