[FINAL]

Justin kicked the man's side causing the man to turn on his back as Justin reached for his pocket to grab the man's wallet. "I knew it" he chuckled, "you did steal the necklace.. This proves it" Justin said and held a small magnifying glass, pointing it towards the pocket knife with a piece of glass on the end.

"Tell me where the fuck you put it!" Justin grabbed his gun and aimed it against the man's head as the man cried in pain "I-I'm not telling you shit!" the man barked and Justin sighed "looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way" he said before reaching into is jacket.

"Now I'm going to ask you again" Justin smiled as he held an iPad to reveal a live recording of the man's wife with a gun next to her head, Jack smiled as he had the gun next to the woman's head "aw look! It's your husband! Say hi!" Jack said as the woman cried and he grabbed her hand as he swung her wrist to make it look like she was waving as he laughed loudly.

"Let my wife go!" the man pleaded "tell me where the necklace is" Justin spat and the man nodded "I-it's under the sewer! I dumped it out after I stole it so I could come back for it later! Near the alley!" he said and Justin smiled "that wasn't so hard" he said and let the man go.

--

"Happy birthday daddy!" Justin smiled and held a small black box as Jason's eyes brightened in interest, "thank you baby boy" he said and opened the box as Justin watched eagerly.
Jason's eyes widened at the gold chain, "made with real gold and there are even real diamonds on it" Justin smiled innocently.

"I love it baby boy" Jason smiled and Justin kissed his lips as he wrapped his arms around Jason's neck, "and I also have another gift that I will give to you tonight after dinner" Justin purred and Jason smirked as he smacked his baby boys bum causing Justin to chuckle.

"There's breakfast waiting for you downstairs" Justin said as he pulled away, "let me just shower first then I'll meet you there" Jason said and Justin nodded as Jason kissed his lips once more before leaving.

Justin heard his phone and grabbed it, receiving an incoming FaceTime call from Ava. "Hi Justin!" Ava smiled as she stood next to Nick, "hey" he smiled softly. "How's the criminal life treating ya?" Nick smirked and Justin laughed.

"Pretty amazing" Justin smiled, "how are you guys? How's Sean and Mercedes?" I asked "oh you know Mercedes! Still searching for the perfect older man" Ava laughed, "Sean's planning on getting laid before we leave Las Vegas" Ava snorted "I'm going to miss you guys" I grinned.

      "We're going to miss you too" Ava smiled, "I should get going.. Jason's very touchy" Justin smirked and Ava waved along with Nick before hanging up.

      Justin got out of bed and slipped his boxers back on, grabbing a pair of shorts and a random shirt from the closet.

      "Excuse me s--" the butler froze as he walked in on Justin as he stood there in just a pair of boxers, "o-oh I'm sorry!" the butler closed his eyes and Jason walked in as he raised a brow.

      "Did you just look at my man almost half naked?" Jason walked towards the butler and the man shook his head in fright. Justin put his clothes on as Jason pulled a gun out on the butlers forehead, "answer me" Jason hissed as Justin grabbed the hair products.

      "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to" the butler said in fear as Justin fixed his hair, making it into a quiff as Jason pulled the trigger. Blood splattered on the wall and Justin turned around, "how does my hair look, baby?" he asked.

--

      "I thought Jay and his wife were loud in bed but it turns out this gang has a thing for kinks" Brody said "what? Adriana and I will always be the loudest in bed" Jay stared, "sounds like a challenge" Jason said as he walked into the dining room.

      "Raise your hand if you guys have never used whips or handcuffs in bed" Brody said and nobody raised their hand "my point exactly" he said. "There's a dead butler in my room.. Go clean it up" Jason told a woman as she nodded.
      Everyone sat down around the dinner table, a chef came out with a plate of pancakes and there was a candle on top as everyone began singing happy birthday to Jason.

      Jason rolled his eyes playfully as the chef put down the plate in front of him, blowing out the candle as his gang cheered.

      "I just want to thank Justin for the idea, we normally don't celebrate birthdays because it's stupid but Justin made us do this and it's not that bad! A day all about me? Yes please" Brody smiled and the gang nodded as they agreed.

      "Thank you" Jason told Justin and he only smiled, "let me take you out by the pool" Jason stood up and Justin followed, leaving the gang to eat together.

      "Why did you want to come here?" Justin asked as Jason wrapped his arms around Justin's waist, "I love you" he said and buried his face into Justin's neck "I love you too" Justin grinned as he wrapped his arms around Jason's neck.

      "Are you happy?" Jason asked all of a sudden and Justin raised a brow "where did that come from?" "It's just that.. I basically turned you into this crazy hot badass.. I mean you've always been hot trust me.. I-i just.. I never asked you if that's what you wanted" Jason sighed.

      Justin bit his lower lip, "I am happy Jason.. I'm with you and that's all I care about, I wouldn't care if we were stranded in some empty street with nothing but a cheap blanket and no home.. I'm with you, I'm with you and I'm safe and that's all I care about" Justin said as Jason smiled softly.

      "Just promise me one thing" Jason said and Justin nodded, "if you ever feel like giving up.. Tell me and I will let you go.. I won't hold you back from being free" Jason said as he looked into Justin's eyes. Justin smiled as he nodded, kissing Jason once more as they both stood by the pool.

      Who knew so much could happen in some silly little site called The Chatroøm?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

That is the end of this story, thanks so much for reading and check out Chapter 2 to my Jastin story "How to make a boy love you"