Chapter 1.

Ariana POV

I picked up the paper Andre left in my lap and sighed grabbing my phone. I wasn't going to be selfish again and let my son grow up without even knowing his father. I dialed his number and after a while he picked up.

"Hello." His deep voice spoke into the phone. His tone was husky and it used to send chills down my spine. It used to.

"Hey, are you busy?" I asked.

"Not really, why?" He asked.

"We should meet up around noon. Aaron needs to at least know who you are." I said quietly.

"Yeah, where should we meet up?" He asked.

"The park on Boulevard." I said before hanging up.

<>

Aaron came running down the stairs as Aj chased him. I smiled and picked both of them up, running to the couch.

"Aaron, you're going to meet someone very important today, and Aj you're going to see someone very important today." I said and they nodded quietly.

"Who is it?" Aaron asked.

"Is it daddy?" Aj asked and I shook my head.

"Yeah it's daddy." I said smiling softly.

<>

Pulling into the park we got out and walked up to a nearby table. Aj tapped my nose and I tapped his back. Aaron sat still watching the swings. His eyes lit with excitement as he glanced back at me and I sighed.

"Five minutes, that's it." He quickly ran off and I laughed watching him. I glanced over at Aj and frowned.

"You don't want to play with Aaron?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I want to see daddy." He said. I saw a car pull up and I knew it was him.

"Come on Aaron." I called and he came running over. He sat down and Andre came up to the table with his daughter behind him.

"This is my daughter Naja." He said and she stood next to him.

"Hi." She said shyly.

"Aaron, Aj. Say hi to your dad." They looked up and Aj smiled.

"I missed you dad." He said and Andre got up and picked him up. He sat him down and walked over to Aaron.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." He smiled and looked over at Andre's daughter.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"That's your sister." Andre answered and Aaron looked back at me.

"You had another baby?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, she has a different mommy." I explained and Andre looked sympathetic but he didn't have to. I no longer cared for what he did. What he did wasn't any of my concern.

<>

The day had only got started from there. The boys wanted to stay with Andre and Andre wanted them to spend the night, but I wasn't really feeling it. Naja was a sweet girl, and she only talked about Barbie dolls.

The boys were sad with me when we had to leave but they were over it by the time we were back at home. I put them to sleep and walked to my room. I picked up the phone and dialed Andre's number.

"Hello." He answered.

"The boys had a good time today." I said.

"Yeah I did too." He agreed.

"Well I actually have to go to work tomorrow, so if you're not busy you could watch then until I'm off." I suggested.

"Yeah, of course." He said and I nodded silently.

"Okay well goodnight." I said.

"Ariana?" He questioned.

"Yes." I answered.

"I love you."

****

<> Pharaoh.