Chapter 6.

*Short*

Ariana POV

These past couple months have been good. Andre's phone started ringing and I tapped his shoulder. He woke up and I handed him his phone as I got out of the bed and I walked downstairs. The kids were running around the living room, but stopped when they saw me. I shook my head and smiled.

"Hey my babies." I said and they came towards me, attacking me with hugs.

"Mommy can we get breakfast?" Naja asked quietly and I nodded my head. This wasn't the first time she called me mom, but it was still just as shocking.

"Yeah, just let me get situated." I said and she nodded holding her Snow White doll in her arms. Aaron and Aj sat back on the couch watching Fairly Odd Parents, and Naja followed behind me. I laughed turning to face her and she smiled.

"You like following mommy around?" I asked and she smiled nodding her head. I laughed as Andre came downstairs with a strange look on his face.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked and he glanced at Naja.

"Quaja's back, and she wants Naja."

<>

We were dropping Naja off and the boys were sad. I was too, after months of taking care of her and considering her as another child. She gave me a hug before following Andre into the house.

<>

It's been a couple days since Naja's been gone. We were all moping around the house. Today we decided to stop by and bring her another doll. It was a new edition Ariel doll, with a miniature Flounder. I walked to the front door with Andre as the kids stayed asleep in the car.

Andre opened the door and walked up to her room. I followed up there and Naja sat with her hands covering her ears.

"Are you okay, where's Quaja?" I asked rubbing her shoulder.

"Yeah I'm okay, and she's in her room. She told me not to come out until she came to get me." She said and I nodded looking at Andre.

"What is she doing?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know, she took some man in her room." She said and I heard the door slam. I turned around and Andre was gone.

Andre POV

I walked to Quaja room and heard groaning. I automatically got mad. I opened the door and seen Quaja on her knees giving dome. I guess crack did things to you, because she was never like this. The only dude she ever messed with was me.

"That's how it is." I said and she immediately turned around.

"Andre." She pleased covering up her body. I was ashamed.

"You really going to do this with my daughter in the other room." I said in disbelief.

"Daughter?" The dude questioned and she turned to him, trying to explain.

"Anthony wait." She said as he walked out of the room.

"I apologize. I didn't know anybody else was here." He said and I nodded my head. He was respectful and I needed him on my team. I gave him simple instructions and then left as I walked upstairs, pushing Quaja on the bed. I looked on the dresser and saw a needle and a spoon. I shook my head going into Naja's room, packing her stuff.

"Andre, you're not taking my daughter." She said and I sighed.

"You're not going to have this around my daughter." I said and she started crying. She held Naja before kissing her cheek.

"Naja, mommy loves you and I'll see you soon." She said and I scoffed.

"Quit feeding my daughter false hope." I said and she sighed kissing her cheek hugging her tightly. Naja grabbed her dolls and followed us out to the car.

"I like my new doll mommy." She said and Ariana smiled nodding her head. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She was really something special.

****

<> Pharaoh.