Chapter 8.

Ariana POV

I woke up and felt Andre's arm still snaked around my waist. I turned over and looked at him. His broad chest lightly heaving up and down. I carefully removed his arm and went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and putting my hair into a loose ponytail.

I walked out of the bathroom and climbed back into the bed. He shifted in his sleep and put his arm back around my waist. I smiled and played with his curly hair while looking at his plump lips. I lightly smiled while admiring him.

"What are you doing?" He asked making me flinch. I playfully hit his arm smiling.

"You were woke the whole time?" I asked and he smirked.

"Yeah." He said shrugging his shoulder. I shook my head and got up.

"Nope." He said getting out of his spot and picking me up. He layed me on the bed hovering over me. He pecked my face making me laugh. I gently placed my hands on his shoulders staring at him.

"What?" He asked confused and I shook my head.

"Nothing." I said.

Andre POV

I looked down at Ariana and smiled. She was beautiful and smart, and luckily she was mine. I smiled and she turned her head laughing. I really love this girl.

"I love you." I said and she smiled at me. She continually pecked my lips.

"I love you too." She smiled kissing me. I kissed her gently biting on her bottom lip before pulling away. She smiled and I tried to slip my tongue in her mouth but she didn't give me entrance. I sucked my teeth and she smirked.

"Really you going to do me like that?" I asked her. She nodded and bit the inside of my lip smiling.

"Okay." I said silently looking at her. I knew how to handle that.

<>

"I'm going to sleep", She said pulling the covers up and over her naked body. I snatched the covers back and climbed on top of her. I kissed her neck and she groaned, shaking her head.

"No Andre, you trying to paralyze me." She said and I shook my head continuing to kiss down her body.

"Just let me taste it." I said and she shook her head.

"No, and I mean it."

<>

"Andre." She moaned breathlessly as she came down from her high. I heard her light snores.

"I always get my way." I smiled silently before laying my head back against the pillow.

<>

The next morning Ariana consistently tried waking me up and to be honest it was pissing me off. She shook me and I sat up glaring at her.

"Get the fuck away from me." I quickly snapped and layed back down.

"No problem." She mumbled lowly before leaving the room.

<>

The house was quiet all day long. The kids were at Cameron's house still so it was no worries thinking about where they were. I walked downstairs and Ariana was on the couch watching tv with her phone in her hand, and she payed me no attention whatsoever.

"Ariana." I said and she continued to watch tv. I sat down on the opposite side of the couch as Ariana's phone vibrated.

"Babe I'm sorry." I said and she rolled her eyes and snuggled into the pillow.

"I love you." I said, no reply.

"I can't even get one back?" I questioned.

"Get the fuck away from me." She yelled repeating what I said to her earlier.

"Babe I'm sorry, I was just tired. I love you." I kissed her cheek, and she sighed slowly looking at me.

"I guess I love you too."

****

<> Pharaoh.