Chapter 7.

*Filler*

Andre POV

I pulled up to Cameron's house and got the kids out. They were staying with him until Ariana and I got back from the beach. I knocked on the door and he opened it, as he talked on the phone. I smirked and kissed all my kids goodbye, before heading back home.

I walked into the house, and into our room. Ariana came out of the bathroom wearing a bikini and a crochet cover up. I bit my lip, smiling at her. Her body was prefect in every way. At least to me it was.

"I look so." She began laying her hair down.

"Perfect." I finished, and she turned around smiling. She came towards me and put her arms around my neck. She gently pecked my lips and smiled innocently. How did I meet such a perfect woman?

<>

When we made it to the beach I put on my shorts and walked Ariana in the sand. She laughed as the warm sand went in between her toes. I shook my head chuckling. We sat down on a beach towel and she stared at me.

"What's going on with you?" She asked knitting her eyebrows in anxiousness.

"Nothing really. I'ts just good to know that you're here, by my side." I said and she nodded looking out at the water. It was silent for a while.

"Come into the water with me." She said and I nodded following behind her.

Standing behind her, I hugged her waist and she leaned her head back on my chest. She turned around and looked into my eyes. I sat her down in the sand, and sat down across from her.

"Ariana." I said. She looked up at me smiling.

"Yeah." She replied lowly.

"I want to work on us." I said. She sighed looking down, and I started to get nervous. Ariana looked up and smiled at me, seeing the look on my face.

"Andre are you nervous?" She smiled rhetorically.

"No." I lied as she started to laugh,and I joined her.

"Right." She smiled sarcastically and I shook my head. Putting my hands on either side of her face, I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back softly and I bit her lip gently, asking for entrance. She gave in as my hands from her face and snaked them down to her butt giving it a light squeeze.

She laughed a little, pulling away and I smiled down at her. I was seriously contemplating taking her down, here and now.

"I meant what I said back there." I said and she stared up at me.

"Okay, no more secrets." She said and I quickly nodded. I kised her lips softly and couldn't grasp to the fact that the woman I've been waiting for all my life, was standing before my eyes.

<>

When we got home, I did what any other real man would do. I gave Ariana one of the many things that she deserved. I made love to my lady.

****

<> Pharaoh.