Chapter 17.

Ariana POV

There isn't much that I can say. Andre and the boys are plotting to find Mario and kill him for threatening me and putting our kids in harm's way. Sparkle has been over to comfort me while Andre is gone. She even helps out with the kids. She tells me not to worry, but how can I not worry when someone is putting my family in danger.

Andre POV

This nigga think that he can get away with that stunt he pulled. Me and the boys are currently in route to the club right now.

"Aye Andre you good fam?" Anthony asked. I turned his way and nodded, before settling back into my seat. I closed my eyes and silence reigned throughout the whole car ride. With every silent moment I think about Ariana more and more. I was shook out of my thoughts when the car made a sudden hault. I opened my eyes to be met with Champahgne itself. I couldn't even control the rage pulsing through me.

I got out of the car and made my way to the lounge doors. I made sure that we weren't being watched or looked suspicious of any criminal activity whatsoever. We walked inside and made our way to the back of the club to his so called office. I knocked on the door and when it opened we rushed inside.

"Bambii isn't here." He said sighing.

I shook my head and smirked at him as Kaylen and Jaylen held him down in his seat. He looked from the twins to Anthony then back to me. His face read confused and he shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

I slowly walked over to him with my jaw and my muscles flexing with every sudden movement. I clenched my jaw but tried to keep my composure.

"You got a hell of a lot of nerve threatening my family." I spat, venom clearly stated throughout my voice. He looked genuinely confused until his eyes widened and he started chuckling.

"Oh you mean Bambii." He said making sense out of the situation. I slowly nodded and kept calm. He laughed deeper and smirked.

"Who do you think you are threatening my family like that?" I questioned. I didn't even let him finish. I rocked his shit and his head jerked to the right, as his nose started bleeding.

"You said you was going to rape my daughter you sick bastard?" I asked once again not letting him answer. I had the boys take him out of the club and back to the trap. He was put in the solitary basement. I had a little fun torturing him but that was really the boy's knack.

I went straight home and walked in the door to the smell of Lasagna, my favorite food. I smelled brownies too. Damn, my baby is just too much. I closed the door and when he kids came rushing up to me.

"Hi daddy." Naja said smiling at me.

"Hi princess." I said tearing up a little. A frown appeared on her face. She touched my cheek wiping the tear away.

"Are you okay daddy?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Promise me you won't ever let a boy threaten you okay princess?" I asked. She quickly nodded her head and jumped down running into the kitchen. I picked the boys up and gave them a kiss on the forehead.

"Come on daddy, mommy made dinner." Aaron said clapping his hands together. I set them down and Aaron ran off trailing behind an uncautious Aj. I shook my head and walked in the kitchen. Ariana was turned around and I held her from the back. She smiled and laughed when she felt me behind her.

"Hey baby." I said leaning over looking at the brownies. I reached for them but my hand was swatted away. I held my hand acting like it was hurt. She laughed and gave me a hug and a peck before she started making our plates.

When everything was finished we sat down and ate. We made conversation and talked. After dinner she took the kids putting them back to sleep. I walked upstairs and plopped down on the bed. When Ariana came out of the bathroom she walked over to me and kissed me.

I explained to her that we murked that nigga Mario. She started tearing up explaining how lucky she was to have me. I pulled her close and let her cuddle with me throughout the whole night.

****

<> Pharaoh.