Chapter 14.

Shout out to @Sparkle_stayfresh. She is Sparkle the stripper.

~Back to the Story~

Bambii POV

I sat here talking to my girl Sparkle while we were in the dressing room. Just then our boss Mario came in. He was in his early twenties and was brown skinned with green eyes. He walked over to me. I tilted my head sideways and furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Hey Bambii." He said.

"What do you want Mario?" I asked him cutting straight to the chase.

"Well you know that you're the best dancer here." He trailed off.

"And." I said also trailing off.

"Well I want to have a Dancin for Dollas night every 26th of the month where you dance, so are you interested?" He asked. I thought about it and remembered that song made it rain for me.

"Yeah I'll do it Mario." I said making him smile.

"I'm going to have to go over this a lot." I said to him and Sparkle.

"Oh and Sparkle we want you to dance to Put it in." He said.

"Hell yeah that's my song, I'm in." Sparkle said. I laughed and stood up, wiping my tears.

"Ok so can you help me put up this pole at my house?" I asked.

"Yeah girl." She said.

"Alright thanks." I said grabbing my things. I walked out of the club and went home. When I opened the door me and Sparkle went in. Luckily no-one was home so I went to get the pole and Sparkle set it up for me and left. I turned on my speakers and Dancin for Dollas blared throughout the house. I took off my shirt and my pants leaving me in my creme lace bra and shorts. I spun around the pole getting used to the bass. When the beat dropped I spun around on the pole and climbed up to the top and slowly but hardly bounced all the way down and hit the splits.

I twerked to the beat then got up and held onto the pole tightly while spinning around it. I put my legs above my head and made my ass clap all the way down the pole. When I practiced it for a while I got off the pole and disassembled it and hid it. I turned off the music and walked upstairs to take a shower.

Andre POV

We just pulled up to Champahgne Room. We got out and walked in. I called for the manager and when he saw me he shook his head.

"Bambii left a while ago." He said.

"Forreal man?" I asked. He nodded.

"She has to practice." He said.

"Practice for what?" I asked.

"Well every 26th we having a Dancin for Dollas night."

"She going to be dancing every 26th?" I asked smiling.

"Yes." He said and I nodded. It's already the 19th. Now all I have to do is wait a week to see her perform. Man I'm already getting excited. I just enjoyed the rest of the day with my boys. Anthony really sprung on this Sparkle chick. I shook my head. When they were done watching her dance we left.

I went to Camerons and picked the kids up them attacking me. I laughed and put them in the car. I heard somebody humming Dancin for Dollas. I looked back and it was Naja The boys started humming it too.

"How do y'all know that song?" I asked them turning my attention back to the road.

"Mommy plays it all the time." Aaron said. I raised an eyebrow.

"What else does she be play?" I asked.

"Kirko Bangz, and Chris Brown." Aj said shrugging. I just drove all the way home. When I got there the kids rushed in and ran upstairs. I sat down on the couch. I heard Ariana coming downstairs and walk over to me. She sat in my lap and I stared at her for a minute. She started to look confused.

"Baby are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah baby I'm good." I said, she nodded. She bit the inside of her cheek and got up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down on me.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said shaking my head. She got back up and walked into the kitchen. She started humming something but I couldn't quite make it out.

Ariana POV

I'm in the kitchen and I'm looking at Andre sleeping on the couch. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's been really distant lately. I heard my phone go off on the couch and I walked over and answered it but spoke quietly due to Andre being asleep.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey boo." Keara said.

"Oh my god I miss you so much." I said.

"Yeah when you gone come see me?" She asked.

"I'm going to come see you soon."

"Well you better hurry up."

"Alright boo, bye."

"Alright, I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said and hung up.

I hung up the phone and kissed Andre before walking upstairs.

Andre POV

1 Week Later

I just dropped the kids off at Cameron's house before I went to Champahgne Room. Ariana was gone all day running errands, so I knew she probablly wasn't going to be at home. I pulled up at Champahgne Room at about 1:00 with the boys and I got up walking into the v.i.p section that we happily paid for. I ordered us some bottles before Bambii came out. I took about three shots. Then evrything had stopped and I knew it was time. I sat up and paid close attention.

"I hope everyone is enjoying Dancin for Dollas night. Yeah, well put your wallets together for Bambii", He said. Just then she came out wearing a purple lace bra and shorts set. Her hair was curled and she walked slowly over to the pole. The beat to Dancin for Dollas came on and she took off just like she did the first time. Except she put more passion into it this time. She split harder on the pole and spun faster than before making the money rain. I wonder why she never took off any of her clothes. I just watched in awe and threw more bands on her as did the crowd. When the song was off she grabbed her money and left. I was about to get the manager but he was already walking up to me.

"Come on." He said. I smiled and got up following him. This time we were at a different door that was red. I went in and sat down. She came right in and slowly walked over to me. Damn her body was amazing, even in this dim light it was crazy.

'Naked' by Lloyd came on and she started rolling her hips and grinded on me. I held onto her waist for support. She danced with so much passion.

"You like what you do?" I asked, my voice sounding higher because she was grinding so hard and I was trying to stay composed. She shrugged and continued dancing.

"Do you ever take your clothes off?" I asked, my voice still pitchy. She shook her head no. The song went off and I gave her 2500. She shook her head, kissed my ear, and walked out on me.

Damn Bambii.

****

<> Pharaoh.