Chapter 5.

*Short*

Ariana POV

His words kept ringing in my ears. 'Lets make another baby'. I wouldn't mind another child with Andre, but now was not the time. We already had two energetic boys, and Andre was still somewhat dealing on the side. I was attracted to the Urban life but now I can only hope that Andre would give up that life. Not for me, but for our children. I looked at Andre and smiled.

"In due time, but now isn't a good time for us." I said gently and he nodded.

"Just promise me that you'll have another one of my babies." He said and I smiled.

"I promise." I sealed it with a savoring kiss.

<>

I looked down at Naja and smiled as she played with the toys that she'd brung over. The boys were at the gym with Andre, and me and Naja were at home watching tv. I smiled as she picked up her favorite doll, Snow White.

"Naja, do you want to come and help me with dinner?" I asked and she quickly nodded her head. She followed me into the kitchen and we started to make the lasagna.

<>

By dinner time, me and Naja were setting the table. I put the plates down, and brung in the pan. Naja sat next to me and I smiled watching her start playing with her hands.

"Mrs.Ariana when is my mommy coming back?" She asked and I sighed, closing my eyes. I reopened them and looked down at her.

"I don't know." I said honestly. She nodded as I made her plate and placed it in front of her.

"Thank you." She said and I smiled.

"No problem." It was quiet other than us eating. I saw Naja smile and she looked behind us. I turned to look and after a couple of minutes the boys came inside. I looked down at Naja as she blinked and turned back to her food.

"Naja, how did you hear that?" I asked her, as I made the boys' plates.

"Hear what?" She asked innocently.

"Daddy and your brothers outside." I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I hear everything." She said eating the food off of her plate. Andre came in and Naja looked up smiling.

"Hi daddy." She smiled and he bent down kissing her forehead.

"Hey munchkin." He said, sitting down and making his plate.

<>

I sat up and looked at Andre as he scrolled through his phone. I sighed and turned over, looking up at the ceiling. I felt Andre wrap his arm around my waist.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He just knows me so well.

"I think Naja knows about her mom." I said and he looked at me quizzically.

"What makes you think that?" He asked.

"She has really good hearing." I mumbled. He started laughing.

"Babe that doesn't mean anything." He said and I shook my head sitting up.

"No, she heard you before you even came inside of the house." I said.

"And what did you say?" He asked.

"I asked her how she heard it, and she told me that she hears everything." I said and he sighed rubbing his face.

"Don't worry, Naja is going to be fine. Right along with our boys." I said and he nodded quickly kissing my stomach.

"I'm going to marry you one day." He said and I laughed.

"Okay Andre." I said and he looked up at me.

"No seriously. I'm going to marry you one day. You had my sons and you took my daughter in under your wing, and I have nothing but respect for that. I love you, and one day you're going to be Mrs.Johnson!" He exclaimed and I smiled, wiping my eyes.

"I love you." I said and he pecked my lips.

"I love you too."

****

<> Pharaoh.