Chapter 11.

Ariana POV

1 Week Later

I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. I went in the fridge and got out some bacon, sausage, and strawberries. I grabbed the waffle mix and started mixing it with some milk. When it was thoroughly mixed I put it in the machine and clamped it down. I grabbed the bacon and put it on a pan and put it in the oven to let it bake. I grabbed a little pan and started to cook the sausages.

When everything was finished I made four plates and got some orange juice and filled up four cups. I put three strawberries on each plate and sat them on the table. I washed everything I used and headed upstairs. I went into the kids room and lightly tapped them waking them up.

"Time to eat." I said and they nodded and got up walking downstairs following behind me. I sat down and started to eat. The kids looked at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Aren't you going to wake daddy up?" Aaron asked. I shook my head and they huffed walking back upstairs. Yes, I'm still mad.

Andre POV

I was peacefully sleeping when I felt Ariana sit on me and shake me lightly. She feels a lot lighter than I remember. I was awaken out of my trance when I felt a smack to my face. I opened my eyes to see Aj, Naja, and Aaron.

"We came to wake you up for breakfast." Naja said.

"Mommy didn't try to wake me up?" I asked.

"Nope." They said walking downstairs. I know that I was wrong for what I said but damn, she don't have to be acting out.

I walked downstairs with the kids and made my way to the dining room. I saw Ariana sitting at the table chewing her strawberry slowly. I walked over to my chair and sat down seeing the kids start to eat. I looked up at Ariana.

"Thank you babe." I said not getting a response. It was killing me not getting to hear her voice.

When we finished she took her and the kids plates into the kitchen while they went upstaris. I sighed and grabbed my dishes, slowly making my way into the kitchen. Ariana was washing dishes with her back to me. I sat my dishes down on the counter and walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She just continued to rinse off the dishes.

"I'm tired of this Ariana." I said to her. She shrugged and put the dishes onto the rack. I picked her up and sat her on the counter with force. I pinned her thighs down with my hands. She looked everywhere but at me.

"Come on Ariana talk to me please." I got cut off by the ringing of her phone. She looked anxious to get it so I grabbed it and answered putting it on speaker. She reached for it but I held it far away from her. She rolled her eyes and I put 20 percent of my attention on the phone.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Yes, we are just calling to tell you that the appointment you scheduled for is open today at 12."

"Yes, can you tell me when I scheduled this appointment?"I asked her.

"Yes, it was almost a week ago sir." She said.

"Okay, thank you.", I said hanging up. I looked back up at her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. She shoved my hands off of her and jumped down from the counter. I followed her upstairs and she went into the bathroom and locked the door. I knocked on it lightly.

"Ariana please open the door." I pleaded. The door knob turned and opened. She was in her towel and her eyebrows were raised as if she was waiting for me to say something.