Chapter 10.

Ariana POV

When Andre finally got home I was still awake. I was pissed and I could feel my anger boiling. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I had to say something. He tried to kiss my cheek but I shoved him off of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm tired of you." I said.

"Tired of what?" He asked.

"You putting the streets before us." I said and he put his head down.

"I'm sorry." He said and I shook my head. He was always sorry.

Andre POV

I already knew that Ariana was mad, but I didn't know she felt like this. I silently took off my clothes and gave her what she needed. I made love to my girl.

Ariana POV

I was deep in thought when Andre called my name.

"Ariana." He exclaimed snapping his fingers in front of me.

"Yes?" I asked turning my attention to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah just thinking." I said.

"About what?" He questioned and I lifted up looking at him. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Did you wrap it up?" I asked and he exhaled deeply and put his head in his hands. He looked up at me.

"I forgot." He said getting up. He walked over to the dresser and slammed his hand on it. I jumped and pulled the sheet over my body.

"What the hell am I going to do with another baby." He mumbled.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked getting a little offended.

"I'm not ready for another kid." He said.

"You didn't have a problem making them. I raised Aj and Aaron on my own, and I can do it again." I said getting up with the sheets around my body.

I bumped his shoulder on my way to the bathroom. I turned the water on and dropped the sheet getting into the water. I can't believe he said that. Fifteen minutes later I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"I'm sorry babe." He said putting his head into the crease of my neck. I continued to wash off, not paying him any attention.

"You going to ignore me Ariana?" He asked.

I shook my head bending down to turn the lever. He pulled me back and threw me against the wall. I tried to push him but he wouldn't budge. He kissed the corner of my lips and layed me down on the floor. 

Andre POV

I made a trail of wet kisses from her neck down to her stomach. She pulled at my hair. I swiveled my tongue in circles. She clawed at my back . I nibbled and bit down on it gently then sucked on it until she climaxed. I went back up to kiss her but she moved her head.

"Nope." She said. She washed herself off once more then got out.

Ariana POV

If he thinks that all he has to do is go down on me to forgive him he must be on something. I appreciate the head, it was A1 but it's gone take more than that, especially after what just happened. I put on some shorts and my bra and climbed into the bed.

"Babe I know you're mad but you and I both know that you can't sleep without me holding you." He said. But he did have a point. He pulled my waist towards him and I smiled before getting comfortable.

"I love you." He said kissing my forehead. I snuggled up into him and fell asleep.

****

<> Pharaoh.