Chapter 16.

Ariana POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I sighed seeing Mario's name flash across the screen. I answered the phone sighing heavily.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Bambii I need you to get down here now!" He said.

"Look I can't."

"Just get down here now!!!"

"Okay I'm on my way!" I said hanging up the phone.

I got up and put on my sweats, brushed my teeth, and put my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs. I walked out to my car and got in heading to the club. When I pulled up I walked back to Mario's office. I knocked before the door opened and Mario stood to the side allowing me to step into the room. He motioned for me to sit down and I sat in the chair sitting in front of his desk.

"Look you need to start doing more private dances." He said.

"I can't."

"Look I know that you don't like dancing for people but damn you my best dancer come on." He said and I sighed heavily.

"No look, I quit." I said and his eyes widened.

"What!" He exclaimed. I got up and he grabbed my arm. I yanked it away and put it on my side.

"How about you just perform on Dancin for Dollas night?" He suggested begging me to stay. I sighed and shook my head.

"I'll think about it Mario." I told him. He nodded and I walked out. I went back into the dressing room to go talk to Sparkle. When I saw her she was smiling while putting her mascara.

"What the hell you smiling for bitch?" I asked her playfully. She turned around and playfully smacked my arm. I faked hurt and put my other hand on top of it.

"Anyway I just came to tell you that I quit." I told her. She turned around and widened her eyes at me.

"What?" She asked shocked. I nodded and sighed.

"The only reson I was doing it for was school." I told her.

"College?" She asked obviously confused.

" My kids' college fund." I told her.

"Did you just say kids?" She asked. I nodded and sat down smiling.

"Three." I said. She just slowly nodded her head in understanding.

"I told him that he shouldn't get too attached because I wasn't going to be here for long." I explained.

"Well you better figure something out." She said.

"Alright girl I have to get back home I'll text you." I told her. She nodded and started reapplying her mascara. I walked outside and got in my car. I drove home and went inside to a quiet house. I rushed upstairs and plopped down onto the bed. I pulled the cover up from above my head. I stared up at the ceiling.

"Where were you at?" Andres asked. I sighed just thinking about the club.

"I was up at the club." I said. He sat up and I looked over at him.

"I thought you were quitting." He said clearly aggravated.

"I did but he was begging." I explained. He got up and I put the cover over my head. Shortly after I heard the shower running.

Andre POV

I don't understand why Ariana had to go all the way to club just to talk to him. Nigga must not have ever heard of a voicemail message before. I got in the shower and let the hot water beat down on my head. I got out of the shower to see her sleeping again. I shook my head and walked over to the night stand grabbing my phone. I unlocked it and went on instagram.