Chapter 15.

Andre POV

I just got back to the v.i.p section from being with Bambii and now the boys were watching Sparkle dance. Anthony was licking his lips and drooling, his mouth wide-open.

"Nigga close your mouth." Jaylen said. Me and Kaylen started busting up laughing. Anthony was giving him one of them looks. I was dead on some Landon Moss type stuff. Man, then these niggas started arguing.

"Nigga you just mad." Anthony said.

"Mad at what, nigga that is not your girl." Jaylen said pointing to her. Me and Kaylen just sat there laughing. I doubled over in laughter and clutched my stomach. These niggas was too much for me. I grabbed my keys and was about to head out until Anthony said something.

"Aye look, there go Bambii." Anthony said pointing down. I looked down and there she was talking to the manager. She threw her hands up in the air. Her head lifted a little and she looked back at him and nodded. He smiled and she walked over to some dude and started dancing for him. He put money in her waistband and she continued dancing until a new song played. She walked off toward the back shaking her head. When she came back out she left the club. I sat down for a minute and took another shot.

"Aye let's go back to my house and roll up." Anthony said. Evrybody looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why y'all looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Because nigga, we all know that you don't ever got nothing at your house so hell no."I said shaking my head in shame. This nigga got money  and a nice ass house with no damn food. That's another kind of stupid.

"Well let's chill at yours, unless your girl won't let you have company." He said being smart. I squinted my eyes at him and flipped him the bird.

"No she might still be out she dont get home until about 3 in the am." I said.

"Damn, well your place it is." Kaylen said. We left the club about two hours early and got into me and Anthony's. They pulled up behind me and I got out of the car.

Bambii POV

I was at home practicing for next month's Dancin for Dollas night. You can never be too prepared. I was mad when Mario made me dance for another nigga. I didn't even want to do it at first but it wasn't bad so he was the only one I privately danced for. Anyways, I was blaring Dancin for Dollas through the speakers as I climbed all the way up the pole. I was still wearing my outfit from tonight. I haven't changed yet because I still had to practice when I got here. The song went off and came back on seeing as to the fact that it was on repeat.

Andre POV

Anthony got out of the car and walked up to me. Kaylen and Jaylen were still in the car talking on the phone but got out after their call was finished. They walked up to us and they were smiling.

"What y'all smiling for?" Anthony asked for the both of us, so I just nodded.

"Well I just heard that them niggas from Ohio finally got murked. Some of them got shook and the rest of them got it in with the rollers." Jaylen said. I stood there with a goofy ass grin on my face. I started busting up laughing and they shortly joined in with me.

"I remember when them niggas tried to come at us now look." Kaylen said. We all nodded.

"Alright dude come on", I said making my way to the door putting in my keys. I walked in the house and heard Dancin for Dollas playing. I looked at them confused and they returned the look. We walked into the living room to see somebody on the pole. But not just any somebody; Bambii. The music was loud so I guess she didn't notice but how did she know where I lived, and why the hell is she in my house. Anthony tapped my shoulder and I looked back at him.