Chapter 9.

Andre POV

I looked at Ariana as she slept peacefully, her arms intertwined with mine. I rubbed her hair and she shifted. I kissed her forehead and quietly got out of the bed. She turned over hugging onto the pillow. The covers clenched and fell off of her body. I readjusted them on her and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Ariana POV

I woke up to shower water running. I got up and yawned before quietly exiting the room. I went to check on the kids. After Cameron dropped them off they were out like a light.  When I popped my head inside the room they were all up talking.

"What you guys talking about?" I asked causing them to look up at me.

"Good Morning mommy." They said and I smiled giving them small pecks. Aj and Aaron sat on the ground playing with their cars. I laughed and looked over at Naja and she smiled up at me. I held my arms out for her and picked her up.

"Hey mama." I said cooing over her. She giggled and held onto me.

"You guys want to watch tv?" I asked and they nodded. We walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I picked up the remote and looked for a movie.

"Cat In The Hat, or The Avengers?" I asked.

"The Avengers." Naja said and they nodded as I put the movie in.

Andre POV

I got out of the shower and put on some deodarant and basketball shorts. I put my phone in my pocket and walked down stairs. Smiling at the sight; all of my kids and the woman I love. I walked over and put Aaron in my lap and my shoulder around Ariana. She looked up at me and smiled. The door bell rung and I looked over at her.

"Were you expecting company?" She asked and I shook my head.

"This is your house, were you?" I asked back. She shook her head and I went to answer the door. I opened it and Cameron stood there.

"What's up with you." He said dapping me.

"Chilling." I said. I let him in and closed the door. We walked into the living room. I saw Naja falling asleep.

"Who was at the door?" Ariana asked.

"Cameron." I said and she nodded getting up with Naja on her hip. She silently waved and walked upstairs.

"What's going on?" I asked glancing over at the boys.

"Nothing, just stopped by reminding you of the drop tonight." He said and I sighed. Today was supposed to be my chill day, but money calls.

"Oh I got to go. Mariah calling me." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head laughing as he left. Ariana came back downstairs and sat down next to me. I knew that she was going to be mad about me leaving tonight but she had no say.

Ariana POV

I was confused as to why Andre was getting dressed. We were supposed to be having a family day. He sat on the edge of the bed putting on his shoes.

"Andre where are you going?" I asked and he sighed.

"I have a job tonight." He said and I shook my head laying down.

"Babe don't be like that, I love you okay. I'll be back." He said before I heard the door close. It wasn't the first time, and it won't be the last. But the thing is, I was getting sick and tired of me and the kids coming in second place.

****

<> Pharaoh.