Chapter 13.

Andre POV

Damn. She was bad in every way. I sat there in awe for a minute. My boys continued drinking watching another stripper named Sparkle. I mean she was good but damn, that Bambii. I sent for the manager. I waited for a minute until a man came over to the section.

"May I help you sir?" He asked.

"Yeah, I want a dance." I said.

"With Bambii." He answered for me smiling.

"Yeah." I said. He shook his head laughing.

"What? She not clean or something?" I asked immediately getting turned off.

"No, it's just that I remember when she came in here saying just give me a shot and now she's the most paid in here."

"Well how much?" I asked.

"500." He said and I reached in my pocket and gave him the money.

"Alright, follow me." He said. I got up and followed behind him. We stopped at a room with a black door.

"You can just wait in here for her." He said and I nodded walking in, and sitting down. It was a very dim light room. I just sat there patiently for about five minutes until I heard the door open and close. She walked over to me and then 'I Like' started playing.

She slowly started grinding on me as I held her waist. She slowly whines her body up and down on top of me. She stood up and turned around exposing her perfect ass in her lace shorts. She gripped her hair with both hand and slowly swayed her hips until she was squatting with her back towards me. She put one leg out and slowly bounced to the beat. She rubbed her leg and came back up walking over to me. I couldn't really see her but she bit her lip and sat back on my lap. She bent down to my ear and kissed it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck soft and slow. She moaned a bit and giggled a sexy ass laugh.

The music stopped playing and she started to get up. I grabbed her hand and slowly pulled her back. I grabbed around my pocket giving her ten hundreds. I pulled out my ten stack and counted ten of them. One of my ten's had a pink star on it. I handed her the money ad she smiled and walked away. I shook my head walked out the room and back into the v.i.p section where my boys was. I sat down smiling.

"Where the hell did you go?" Anthony asked and I shook my head.

"I was with Bambii." I said, and they all stopped and looked at me.

"What?" They asked simultaneously, and I shrugged.

"What?" I asked defensively.

"You was with her, man I just need one dance." Jaylen said. They nodded.

"Aye, what she was dancing too?" Kaylen asked seriously interested.

"I like." I said smiling and thinking about that dance.

"Damn, man I bet her body was on point." Anthony said. I nodded.

"It was and when she was in my lap." I said trailing off.

"Oh hell no. How come all the good stuff always happen to you?" Kaylen asked. I shrugged and saw Bambii come out of the back and hug that stripper Sparkle. She walked off with her head down. I tried to go down there but she was out the door before I could even leave. We stayed at the club for about another hour and I dropped them off and went home.

When I got there I was still thinking about Bambii. Is it wrong for me to be thinking about her when I have Ariana? I walked upstairs and went to the kids room and they were all peacefully sleeping. I walked into my room and saw Ariana under the covers lightly snoring. I got in the shower.

Ariana POV

Damn, just as I suspected my legs are sore as hell. But hell that was the best I ever had. Like damn, that had me gone on cloud nine. Is it wrong that I actually enjoyed it? I slept as comfortable as I could but was constantly reminded of last night.

Andre POV

I got out of the shower and put on some basketball shorts and climbed into bed with Ariana. I fell into an unconscious sleep thinking about that dance.

Next Day; Champahgne Room, 2:00 am

I pulled up at Champahgne Room and got out. I walked in and immediately got the manager. He came over and smiled.

"Bambii?" He asked, and I nodded as he laughed, taking me back to the same room.

"She might take a while she's finishing up a dance." He said.

"Alright." I said entering the room and sitting down. I waited a good ten minutes until I heard the door open and close. I smiled and lifted my head to look at her. She was wearing a black lace bra, with the matching lace shorts. I wonder whats with her and shorts. She came over to me and once again sat in my lap.

She kissed my ear and stood up. Then '2O12' came on and she slowly started dancing. I admired her body as she sauntered over to me slowly. She sat on my lap and started grinding on me slowly. She got up and slowly slid to the floor hitting the splits making her shorts rise up more.

"Damn." I mumbled watching her move. She laughed and I grabbed her hand and pulled her up and sat her down on my lap. She smiled and started grinding slower but harder. She was getting me stiff and she knew she was. She slowed down her grinding and started hip rolling on my lap. The beat made her bounce a little. I had to grab her hips to calm her down some.

"Damn Bambii." I said as the song went off. She got up but not before I gave her another thousand dollars. Damn, this girl here gone be the death of me. I laughed and walked out seeing her talking to that stripper Sparkle again. Damn they must've gotten close. I couldn't see their faces well since the club was so dim. They were laughing though. I smiled and walked off going to the trap.

<>

I walked in the trap and spotted some bitches sitting down.

"What the hell are y'all doing?" I asked causing them to jump.

"Relax we're done.", E'sha said getting up. She walked over to me and touched my arm. I pushed her off of me.

"No I'm not even trynna go there with you." I said. Anthony must've been watching the whole time.

"You turning down dome, what's wrong with you?",He asked. I went to my office, him following and sat down in my chair. He sat in front of me.

"Now tell me what's up." He said.

"Bambii man." I said and he shook his head at me.

"You have a girl, and kids at home." He said.

"I know man, I know." I said putting my head in my hands. What do I do?

****

<> Pharaoh.