The unknown meeting

It was at least 9:30 am in the morning and suddenly there was a knock on my door that woke me up from my pleasant sleep.

"Who is it? And what do you want?!" I asked, still half asleep.

"Your mom. Get ready Eun Hye. We are leaving in an hour." She left without me giving back an answer.

I lazily got out of bed and had a nice shower. 15 minutes after I got out of the shower and got dressed, my mom knocked on the door.

"Ne, omma?" I asked while sitting down on the dresser.

"Wear some make up. But not too much. I'll be downstairs. Look presentable." she sounded really anxious.

"Ne omma, but why you know I hate wearing make up." I asked still puzzled to why she wanted me to look nice.

She didn't answer. So I changed clothes again and put on a nice long sleeve shirt and a nice black skirt which I partnered with some ankle boots. I put a tiny of makeup. The simple mascara foundation and some simple light pink lipstick and added a dash of perfume that I haven't even used since I got it for Christmas from my Unnie. I grabbed my small clutch and headed downstairs

As I got down stairs and my omma and appa were already dressed. Very formal, I might add and my mom smiled when she looked at me.

"Perfect Eun Hye. You should dress like this more often." She smiled while my father has a disapproving look.

"Don't you think that skirt is too short?" He asks worried.

"No it's the right lenght jagya" my mom said. "Lets go!" She said exitedly dragging my father towards the door. I wonder where we're going? A party maybe? No, it's too early.

As I got in the car, I quietly put in my earphones and listened to my favorite song Monster by EXO. As I gunned the song and maybe tapped my feet it didn't take long to drive to where we were driving.

It was a very big house as we passed the gates. It was all in white. The front facing the gates was covered with glass. It must be bright in there. The car stopped and I got out and the first thing I noticed was the white cherry tree.
Wow, they must really like white. Everything from the colour of their gate to the colour of their house was white. I think white symbolises purity.

My mom snapped me back to reality.

"Hey! Eun Hye come on were gonna be late!" My mother said anxiously.

"Ne omma, miahne ~" I followed them into the spacious room that smelled of vanilla. It was nice.

"Oh! Beak In Ra! it's been a while" she greeted my mother.

"Too long my dear friend. Shinhye, meet my daughter Eun Hye. " she presented me to her friend.

"Hello my name is Kim Eun Hye." I smiled.

"Aigoo~ she looks like you Beak In Ra when you were her age." She complimented my mother and I stood there and smile. "Come to the living room there's much to discuss. " she she pointed to the direction to where we should go and I followed her point of direction and we entered a more spacous room that was well lit and there were seats around and a wooden coffee table in the centre of the seats and on the wall were pictured of her family and what caught my eye was her son I believed playing by the river smiling. I was so lost in thought that I don't notice I was staring at it for so long.

"He's handsome isn't he?" The lady asked.

"Ne, who is he? Is he your son?" I asked still looking at the picture but I could've sworn I see her smile.

"Yes he is. He will be here in a moment. Why don't you take a seat Eun Hye?"

I stoped staring at the photo and sat on the single chair facing the white cherry tree through the window.

"Sorry for the delay, my son will be here shortly." She said embarrassed.

Then I heard footsteps and I saw from the corner of my eye a young man roughly similar age to me walks in the room.

"Miahne ~ Omma." He said appologetictly. "My little brother wanted to play so I was stuck playing chase with him in his room." He bowed to us and our eyes met. His facial features were god like. His light brown hair and soft lips made me blush.

"This is my son Jeon Jungkook." She introduced us to her son that then made me realise it's the boy from the old photograph. "Jungkook, this is my friends from along ago-" he bowed to my parents "- and this is their daughter Kim Eun Hye." He smiled to me and bowed and I bowed back in kind. He smiled again that made my heart flutter.

"P-pardon me asking-" I asked hesitantly. "-but may I ask why I am here?"

"I was about to and that question Eun Hye-shii." He giggled and then looked to his mom.

"You two were brought here because you are getting married." She smiled.

Wait, what?! You want me to marry your son? I don't even know him let alone love him. And you want me to marry him? My face and Jungkook's face spread shock that both my parents asking us to call down.

"Omma why?" Jungkook ask. Still shocked.

"Well it will bind both our companies that were fighting over centuries now and this is the way to do it."

"A- an arrange marriage?!" I asked. "Did you even consider how me or your son felt miss? Don't you have any other way of binding both companies without us two getting married? I mean, I'm only 19!?" I started to panic.

"I agree with Eun Hye-shii. Why I still have my whole life to live for and I don't want to get married! Especially to her!" He shouted

I took that as a insult and I looked at him.

"S- sorry that came out wrong-" he began to explain, but I cut him off

"No it's fine. If you'll excuse me I'll take my leave." I stood up and started walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going Eun Hye?!" My mother shouted from the living room.

"Home where I won't get insulted!" I replied icly. Thank God I wore ankle boots without heels! I walked out of the house and past the gates and started walking towards the bus stop that I spotted as I was walking away from the that house, hopefully I brought my purse.

I will never marry a man like him! Who does he think he is?! Eughh!

"Never Jungkook! NEVER!"