The Special Place pt. 2

An hour until I have to go get myself ready until Jungkook's picking me up by 1.30. So I got ready and went to my wardrobe. I picked a pink lace top and a white skirt and paired it off with white lace socks and black oxford shoes.

"...Dress cute..." I remember Jungkook saying it over and over again as I look at myself in the mirror.

I sat down and put on some innocent make up and I put my hair into a simple ponytail but left my fringe tucked behind my ear. I added my weding rings and my diamond earings and checked my phone for the time. I've got 10 minutes before he'll be here.
*******

Jungkook 1.28

Be outside. I'll be there in 2 minutes.

(Read)

Me 1.28

Ok see bye the gate then.

(Recieved)

I locked the front doors and waited by the gates. A few minutes later Jungkook arrives in his silver Volvo v40. I saw through the window and he tilted his head, telling me to get in. I follwed his institutions and got in the car and before I put my seatbelt on he was already pulling away.

"So... where are we going?" I asked happily. He didn't answer. So, I waited.

"You look very cute. You should wear clothes like his more often." He complemented me but I was waiting for him to tell me where on earth we are going to.

"We're going to little angels orphanage... I frequently go there. Especially when I met my best friend there 10 years ago. But when I turned 11 she was adopted and I never got to see her again.But since the marrige and stuff was going on I wasn't able to visit as much and I would like you to see it. To see why I love that place so much. To see it together." He stayed quiet and so did I.

"Thank you..." I felt tearing up. He trusted and was happy to take me to place that was special in his heart. As we got to the orphanage as soon as Jungkook got out of the car the children playing in the playground run like crazy to see him.

"Kookie!" Child 1

"Jungkook-oppa! Your back. We missed you so much." Child 2

"Where were you... I thought you won't come back and play with us anymore..." the poor boy started tearing up.

"I'm sorry. I was very busy."

"Whose the pretty girl oppa?" The little girl pointed at me. And all the kids stopped and looked at me.

"She's sooooo cute!" Girl 2

"Who is she?" Girl 3 asked and hugged Jungkook.

"Kids this is my wife. Kim Eun Hye." He walked towards me and introduced me to the kids.

"Hello. My name's Kim Eun Hye. Its nice to meet you all." I smiled and bent down to the kids eye level and I saw a little girl starring at me with gleaming eyes. "What's your name?" I asked and she blushed and looked at her cute little pink shoes. Awwww~

"J... My name is Ji-hye. Its nice to meet you.... Unnie..." she bowed her head. Shoot she's to darn cute I couldn't help myself so I hugged her and she was shy at first but then she cling to me.

"That's a beautiful name Ji-hye. I love it." I whispered in her ear and stroked her shiny soft brown hair. I got up and picked her up with me and it seems she liked it for as she hugged me even tighter. Then as I got up and rocked her something grabbed ny skirt and tugged it a little. I looked down and it was a boy.