The second meeting

As I was waiting patiently at the bus stop I couldn't stop but look back at the house a few meters back but it just reminded me of the insult Jungkook said that turned my face sour and I looked down to my shoes...

I wonder why my parents want me to marry him. Isn't there another way?! But, then again I did hear my parents fight about the company loosing money due to the BigHit company. Don't I have any other choices available to me or to him? Jungkook must be also unhappy with this situation. Maybe it was rude of me walking out like that.

I was just staring at my boots till someone shouted out for me brought me back to reality.

"Yah! Eun Hye-shii!" Someone called from a distance.

I looked up and I saw Jungkook walking up the road towards me.
Oh hell no! I stood up and started walking away before he says any other insults.

But it was too late he caught up despite my efforts of walking away from him.

"W-wait! Eun Hye-shii!" He walked in front of me then I stop.

"What do you want?" I asked icly. "Are you going to insult me again but without an audience?" I asked sarcasticly.

"No. I'm here to apologize for my behaviour." He said sincerely

I scoffed and started walking walking again but I was stopped when Jungkook grabbed my wrist.

"What?!" I asked harshly "Fine. I'll accept your apology now can you let go of me!" I tried escape his grip but he was too strong. So I stop and waited what he wanted to say.

"You didn't let my mother explain why she wanted for us to get married..." He began explaining but I didn't want to listen to it.

"Oh. So you want to get married now?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm. "A while ago you insulted me because you don't want to marry me and now you want to get married? Stop joking arround."

"I'm not joking arround both our parents want this and my father is ill. He wants us to get married to bind both companies so there's no more negativity between the two families."

I was shocked. His dad was ill and this could be his last wish before he.... I can't just deny that... that would be cruel to his father...

"So your telling me you never knew that your dad was ill?"

"N-No. I didn't." He said hesitantly.

"And you only want to marry me for the sake of your father's wish?" I really do wonder why he changed his mind.

"Yes. That's the only reason."

"So... aren't you going to ask me?" I hinted. He smiled.

"Kim Eun Hye. Will you marry me? In better or for worse?" He kneels down and take my hand. This made my heart bear faster. Why does he sound so real?

"I- I do..." said hesitantly and I was puzzled why he sounded so sincere and then he pulled out a ring from his front pocket. "When did you-" I was about to ask where he got the ring.

"It's my grandmother's and my mom for it before I left the house to come apologise to you..." he said embarassed. I giggled.

"Well it means that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together.." I said sadly.

"I know I'm spending it with you" he said also sounding disappointed. "So don't fall for me. Ever." He let go of my hand and started walking back to his house.

Eugh! How rude. So this is how you are Jeon Jungkook. You act like an angel In front of others and when you want to get your way. And then you turn rude and mean once you got what you need. Don't worry Jungkook. I will never fall in love for you.

I looked at the ring he gave me and my heart was still beating faster. Why? I still don't believe that's the only reason he want to marry me, but he insist that it only for his father's sake. I saw him look back to me and he paused and started walking again

Jungkook..... are you... in love with me?