The new distance between us.

After we finished in the café Jungkook had the idea of having a nice stroll in the park. But I wasn't feeling for a walk just because I just recently sprained my ankle.

"Look kookie~ I'm sorry. I know this is our first date in a while and you know how much I would love to take a stroll with you but y ankle just hurts too much to walk-" Jungkook cut me off.

"I know." He flashed a grin at me. "I want planning or even wanting to make you walk at all."

"Then what were you planning on doing? If you want me to walk with you with a sprained ankle I think that would be quite impossible-" In one swift movement Jungkook took me by the waist, spun around so fast that I didn't notice that I was off the ground and being piggybacked by Jungkook.

"Ah!" he caught me by surprise. "Wha- what are you planning on doing? You can't believe to think that you're able to carry me from the mall to the park and then having to have a stroll in the park. I mean I know you're strong but you can't be that strong. I think you'll reach your limits with me when you hit the park, I am quite heavy you know." I gave him that stare of reluctance with him thinking he can carry me for a long time... I snickered at the thought of him struggling to carry me. It will be a long time for us to walk around the park let alone the fact that he's carrying me. my train f though seemed to be see through for he somehow knew what I was thinking.

"I can cope you know?" He looked into my eyes with a sullen expression that did tug my heartstrings.

"Ok fine. Do what you want." I looked away, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing at his really cute expression. Then something caught my eye, more like someone. But it wasn't what I was expecting to see after our fight...

"Hey, Jungkook~ long time no see." A very cute girl gently smiles to Jungkook and I felt like she's only seeing him in the room.

"Hi... Um hey, why are you-?" Jungkook was cut off by the girl. why does she remind me of someone?

"I need to talk to you. Please?" My mind was inching for the answer, but as I looked at Jungkook's face I think the answer is written all over it. This is the same girls with him at the party. I couldn't say a word to him. my mind froze but I felt a strong shock of electricity coursing through my body. But I had to control it. I need to.

"um, honey? can I just sort this out? It's probably just working. It will be quick I promise okay?" I didn't say anything and as Jungkook got up and left with the girl all I could do was watch as my husband left with a stunning and beautiful girl.

I had enough of this no more lies!

I couldn't take it anymore! I wanted to know what was happening so I grabbed my stuff and silently followed them

I couldn't take it anymore! I wanted to know what was happening so I grabbed my stuff and silently followed them. They went outside and talked for a while, but they were sheltered from the rain but I just wanted to know and hear what was going on.  I inched closer and closer to them, enough for me to hear their conversation.