The past that was meant to be erased pt.1

I woke up next to Jungkook, my body felt stiff and I had a cold draft down my spine.

I quietly got up and removed Jungkook's arm that was wrapped arround my waist. Then sneaked to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

****

I took about 30 minutes in the shower and then wrap myself in a nice fluffy towel and went back my room. As soon as I opened the door, Jungkook was on the edge of the bed and had his eyes straight to me.

He had the sheets covering his body but I still saw toned muscles from hus arms and as he turned to talk to me I saw his well built abs. *god...they look nice*

"Hi." Jungkook said plainly with a huge grin.

"Hi... did I wake you up when I shut the door?" I answered back walking towards the closet.

"No... I just suddenly felt cold and woke up you were gone." He pulled a pout face at me. "Why did you leave? I know you were having a shower... but... we could have gone together." He winked at me. I blushed at the thought.

"W-what!? No! No way Jóse!"

"Aw~ did I make you shy?" He stood up and hugged me from behind.

"Y-yah! Put some clothes on your only wearing underwear!" My head is spinning now

"Fine~" he got off me and went to the bathroom.

I got ready and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. It was only 9 am.

Not long after Jungkook went down and he was dressed but his hair was still wet.

"Yah! Pabo. You'll catch a cold if you don'tdry your hair." I got a towel and rubbed his hair dry.

"Shall we eat? I'm starving~" I got the food and served and we ate.

"Shall we go on a date?"  He beamed.

"Sure. Let me get ready."

A.N.
Sorry guys! I had a lot of exams and problems atm. So I am unable to update as often. I'll be making pt.2 on the way. Promise!👌