...I Do...

I was woken up by my mom about 7.30 in the morning.

"Eun Hye! wake up! Its times to get ready for the big day!" She said excitedly and pulled the covers off me and poked me till I willingly got off my soft bed.

My mom and Eonni pulled both my arms and pushed me onto the bathroom.

"Yah!" I shout at them. "That hurts..." I said to them while rubbing my back.

"Get ready! If you fall asleep in there me and mom will barge in and get you ready ourselves." My sister warned.  I didn't want to take that chance so I had a shower. After I got out my sister was ready and start pushing me to my room. "Hurry up!" She said excitedly.

As I entered the room my side table was filled with make up that I didn't know and some weird curling thing  I believe is for my hair, I hope, I gulped and looked at my mother and sister who were grinning at each other.

"don't worry.." they said in unison. That made me even more scared. "O-okay... I'll leave you to it..." My sister sat me down on my stool and started doing my face while my mom focused on my hair. It took them at least an hour or so to do my hair, make up and nails  and  I'm exhausted. I'm the one who didn't do anything, so I sighed. Then my mother carefully added my necklace and my hairpiece. Then had a look on her face saying to my sister She's ready

"Aigoo~  the bride shouldn't be tired on her wedding day." She laughed and that just made me even more nervous. This is it. no going back. Today is the day I'm going to marry Jeon Jungkook and become Mrs Jeon Eun Hye. No turning back.

My mother grabbed my hand and said that I have to pose to the photographers for the wedding album. God~ hope I'll get through this day. So I carefully went downstairs making sure I don't ruin the dress that Jungkook got for me.

"Please pose for us Mrs Jeon" the photographer smiled and had his camera ready and I can hear some clicking sound already and I smiled .

 After the photos were taken I got into the white car that my parents hired for the day and I can see a white ribbon tied up to the Bentley's sign with delicate flowers pinned to the white ribbon

 After the photos were taken I got into the white car that my parents hired for the day and I can see a white ribbon tied up to the Bentley's sign with delicate flowers pinned to the white ribbon. As I got to the church I can see Jungkook and his friends, I think and the photographers were there and I can see them taking photos from a far.

 As I got to the church I can see Jungkook and his friends, I think and the photographers were there and I can see them taking photos from a far