The agreement

After what happened yesterday, my mind is pretty confused. Jungkook is nice but mean I don't even know which one he is anymore. His smile is so innocent and yet his face is too scary to Lou at when he's serious. And I'm about to marry a guy who has multiple personality disorder. But my parents are happy about me accepting the arranged marrige with Jeon Jungkook. So I'm happy if their happy. I was so spaced out that my sister had to snap her fingrs when my phone beep she brought me to my senses.

"Y-yes unnie?" I asked still spaced out.

"Your phone Eun Hye it's vibrating." She pointed to my phone which was on the bed.

Jeon Jungkook 12.20
Hey It's me meet me outside your house in 10 minutes.
>recieved <
Me 12.20
Why? Where are we going?
>read <

Jeon Jungkook 12.21
We are going to buy our wedding clothes. Meet me outside your house. Ok?
>recieved<

Me 12.22
Ok
>read<

I change into a long sleeve checked shirt and black ripped jeans and paired it with some timberland shows and grabbed my bag and headed outside.

"Omma! I'm heading out. Be back later!" I said hurrying to the door.

"Eun Hye-shii. Where are you going?" My mother seemed confused for she knows I don't like going outside.

"I'm buying my w-wedding dress with Jungkook. I may not be back for dinner though..." I said hessitantly.

"Ok have fun!" She said exitedly.

"Bye!" I opened the door and there he was sitting in his slick black Volvo v40. I hesitated to gey in the car.

"Hey! Stop standing there like 1'o clock half struck and get in the car!" He said impatiently.

I obeyed and got in the car and sat silently.

"S-sorry. I had a fight with my mom." He apologised.

"It's ok. You must be stressed out with the wedding and all... So it's fine." I smiled.

"T-thank you...." he said embarassed. Aww~ so cute! Like to see more of that side more. He starts the engine and drives off.

30 minutes later we arrived at our destination. It was a huge boutique of wedding dresses and tuxedos.

"W-wow..." I said shocked. I heard him chuckle. Then we went inside and we're welcomed by the stop assistants and have us many options.

1 hour later.. ..

I got a nice fitting pearl white dress that has a sweetheart like and gently smooth down with my curves and then glitters out in the end. Then one of the shop assistant found some white stiletto shoes to go with them... Oh God ! Well it is a special occasion. I won't be able to get away with trainers in my wedding.

So I had the dress on and now I'm trying to put the white stiletto heels were a pain. But eventually my feet got used to the pain and eventually got out of the dressing room and presented myself in front of my future husband.

"W-wow..." he said speechless. He coughed "Took you long enough." He covers his speechless look. "Thats fine. It suits you perfectly." He looked ay me and winked at me. "Lets go."

I got undressed and got back to my comfortable clothes. I got out of the dressing room and headed to the till where Jungkook was. I was ready to pay for my dress and shoes I was about to take out my wallet till Jungkook grabbed my hand. I looked at him.

"What? I'm paying for the dress." I said confused.

"No your not." He grabbed my dress and shoes before I could do anything. He paid for it and started walking out of the shop. He looked back.

"Lets go Eun Hye" he smiled and opened the door and waited for me. So he can be so sweet. Shame its not all the time. I walked out of the shop and got in the car.

"Thank you Jungkook. It was sweet of you to pay for my wedding dress and shoes." I said quietly.

"Its fine. Dont worry about." He said shortly and drove out of the parking lot and headed out to the main road. I sat their in silence wondering where he's taking me but I was afraid of him not wanting me to talk. But he was the one who broke the silence.

"Wanna eat?" He asked roughly. I thought Isaw him hesitate before he asked. Must just me imagining it. I smiled.

"Sure." I beamed "Your treat?"

He looked back and scoffed. "Always...."