The part that was meant to be erased pt.2

It was about 10 am when we went out for our little date. I felt sheer bliss and I couldn't stop smiling. I was in a cute outfit with my perfect other half. Nothing and I could mean nothing can ruin this.

What could possibly go wrong?

As we got out of Kookie's Volvo V40 car. We went to a mall and headed to the arcade first. Jungkook made a bet that if I beat him in a dance off I can have whatever I wanted. I took that offer. But if I loose I am to be his personal assistant for the day and that I have to obey everything he wants me to do. Even though he's a kpop star I was also a trainee 2 years back in SM entertainment for about 3 years... I should be okay with this.

We did a warm up and Jungkook and I manage to have a tie on the dance off... the battle begins!

45 minutes in and I'm getting really tired but it seems that Jungkook is still filled with energy.

>panting< I tried to not make it seem like I was tired but I guess that failed due to me being clumsy and twisting my ankle making me fall off the dance mat.

"Ouch!" I dropped to the floor on my side, feeling a slight sting coming down from my ankle. Jungkook immediately got off the dance mat and came to see what was wrong.

"What happened?! Are you ok?" He looked so worried... he looked cute.

>Blush<

"Are you sure your injured?" He lifted an eyebrow at me and stroked my hair.

"Yes I am! I won't grab your attention on purpose... Geez what do you think I was doing?!" I looked away annoyed. I stand up and started walking away from him. He grabbed my arm but I shook it off and started walking out of the arcade and into a café. I can hear Jungkook laugh behind me as I struggled to walk to the café.

As I sat down on the chair and let out a sigh I saw Jungkook smile as he sat down. Beaming as it were.

"You sure did grab my attention for someone saying you weren't trying to..." He flashed a wide grin at me and I looked away and pout.

"Are you just mocking me or are you going to get me some food or medicine?" I grumbled still not looking at him. He grabbed my hand and held it in the middle of the table. I felt my heart beating faster and faster.

"Sorry... I just couldn't help it." He gave me a grave and solemn look. "You looked so cute and helpless I--" I cut him off.

"Ok! ok... I get it.... But I do hate looking helpless. I wanted to win so bad in that game..." I pouted.

"I did see you struggle... but I was just waiting if you would just give up."

"I'll never give up knowing that I can push past it." I looked deep into his eyes