True colours

As Jungkook treated me to dinner I saw many things I liked about him. Like when he smiles or gets excited when he sees food. How loving and caring he is when he talked about the orphanage he used to go to everyday to play with. I mean I don't get it. He's too nice and I like it. I'm finally accepting him. I'm falling for him. Jungkook. Salanghe.

He dropped me off to my house and as I was about to thank him. He said.

"When you marry me do you think you'll fall for me?" He said shyly.

What? Did I just hear him say that? I didn't know how to answer. But all I could say was.

"Maybe... I will.... would you?"

He pauses and thought about it before he gives his answer.

"....I could but we're getting married.. so I kinda have to..." he said confused.

"You don't have to force yourself to love me." I said plainly. "Just because we're going to get married doesn't mean you will have to force yourself to like me. If there's anything that's bothering you. Anything at all.... just tell me." I said embarassed.

He just looked at me blankly as if he was trying to think of an answer. But I just panicked and didn't want him to tease me.

"Thank you for today. I had fun." I said. He got back to his senses.

"M-me too... see you in two days then future Mrs Jeon." He winked at me and I could feel my cheeks go warm. And I rushed out of the car but I can hear him laugh from his car. Augh! He's teasing me again.

Two days..... till the wedding day..... before I marry Jeon Jungkook...

Sorry this is just a short chapter.
Hopeyou like it