Past left forgotten

It was only 6 in the morning when I woke up from my deep sleep when I realise Jungkok was already gone. I miss his warmth he gives me. Ever since that silent treatment for a couple of months I missed that dearly. I wondered where he was so I went downstairs and he was making breakfast.

Awww~

"What you doing?" I made him jump for I sneaked behind him.

"Yah! You should be asleep..." He said sulking. "It was supposed to be a surprise bed un breakfast." Oh...

"Miahne~ I woke up and you were gone and I missed you so I came to look for you." I walked to him and hugged him from behind. He then turns arround and face me.

"Really?" He sound like he didn't trust me that I said I missed him... he might still be catious arround me from the silent treatment he was giving me.

"Kookie~ I forgive you ok? Don't feel bad if anything I should be the one asking for your forgiveness..." I started but he cut me off.

"Wae? Why should you be apologise?"
He said confused.

"I thought... that you were..." I couldn't say it I was too ashamed.

"You thought that I what?" He wants to know now. He has that curious look in his face.

"Affair..." I muttered under my breathe.

"A-affair!?" He almost chocked on the word

"Yeah... I saw a photo of you and a woman in instagram... a very attractive woman." I explained.

"Oh! Now that reminds me, that woman you saw in my instagram was my friend from the orphanage that suddenly got addopted. She works at m6 company. Can't you believe it?" He said in excitement.

After we had breakfast we went on a lunch date and a amusement park.

9.00 pm

It was dark out and we just got out of the pheris wheel of love where we put a love lock on the capsule of the pheris wheel. I remember what I put...

Jungkook may we stay happy and love each other until our last breathe. K.E.

But Jungkook never showed me his. He told me that he would show it on our 5th year of our marrige. I can't wait to see what he wrote🤔

As we got in the car Jungkook drove by a restaurant and said we're going to eat here. We got in the restaurant and sat at our reserved table.

We ordered our mains and I was having some ramen with duck and Jungkook ordered stir fried octopus with rice.

As me and Jungkook were happily eating I felt sheer bliss that were back to normal again. After we finished eating we went back home and something told me this would be an interesting night for Jungkook slowly slid his hands arround my waist and swayed me left to right.

"What is it kookie?" I asked confused of what he was hinting.

"I missed you~" he said and kissed my neck.

"Ah!" I was shocked by his actions for I wasn't able to predict he was doing that and I'm very very sensitive on my neck.

Without another word he took me to bed and our night ended with us together in bed😶

A/N you guys imagine what happens to them because I don't want to write smut atm. Sory for the short chapter. I'll make sureto make another one soon🤗

김 절