Forgiveness

We got home rougly about 7.30 for we had to talk for a bit as we were discussing what happened. Then we simply went to our bedroom and before I could say anything Jungkook broke the silence.

"The... the reason why I was acting so weird was because of this..." he looked away and handed me a teared envelope. On the back it said...

To my son Jungkook.

"Am I allowed to read it?" I asked cautiously. He simply nodded.

"Jungkook.

My dearest son. I am sorry to say it to you like this. But by the time you read this, I will no longer be in this world with you and your mother. I am sorry to say it to you lile this... but I didn't want to see your crying faces before I leave... My dearest son... don't be angry at anyone but please understand why I did this. Your life is not like mine. Your free. You have a loving family. A mother and a father and I was blessed with two kids. I had a successful career. And now I was so happy that you got married to Eun Hye now you may have the same blessings as I did. The reason I didn't tell you of my illness until both of you meet for tour marrige meeting was because I knew you wouldn't accept it. But it seems now in my last few hours it seems that I wasn't fair to you at all. I am sorry. Forgive me. But you two looked so happy which made me realise that it was me who made you happy. That's all a dad can ask. Now that I won't be arround I want you to take care of our family and Eun - Hye's family as well. I know I may not have the right to say this but son be happy... and just keep smiling..."

As I finished reading the last word of the letter tears streamed down my face. I turned arround looking away from Jungkook and covered my mouth hopping that my cries will be stopped by my hand. I couldn't face him... not now... not after reading this... I was disgusted by my past thoughts that Jungkook having an affair with that woman I saw on social media. I was horrified by my thoughts thinking he was a selfish bastard who only cares about himself... now it makes sense... it all makes sense.

"Miah...miahne Jungkook." Tears still flowing out of me and my voice sounded weak. Jungkook suddenly walked in front of me and hugged me.

"It's...not your fault...it's mine." He simply answered as he soothed me with his hand. Stroking my hair. Swaying left and right.

"It is my fault. I should've been there when you needed me... I should've comforted you when your down. I-I..." I couldn't find words to say how disgusted I am with myself. But he simply just kneeled to the floor and looked at me.

"Its my fault... Eun - Hye... its my fault for not telling you don't beat yourself up with it when you didn't know what was happening. I'm the one in the wrong here I left you in the dark thinking God knows what and your here crying because you think it was your fault that I was like that these past 2 months?" He looked deeply into my eyes. "Eun - Hye I'm a terrible husband and I should've told you when I read that letter when I got home from my mom's. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" I simply nodded and he got back up to his feet and kissed me. I kissed him back.

We drowned ourselveswith kisses until we parted, slightly flushed.

"Forgive me?" He asked sulkily. I simply nodded.

"I will never make you feel like that again. And i will never male you feel hurt enough to run into another man's arms." Jungkook intertwine our fingers.

"Promise?" I asked surprised. I didn't think he would bring the Sungyeol problem again.

"Promise"

A.N.

Sorry guys for another short chapter. I'm stuck doing school stuf but hope you like it! Here's a photo of kookie to cheer you guys up😁

 I'm stuck doing school stuf but hope you like it! Here's a photo of kookie to cheer you guys up😁