Troubles turns into fights pt 2

"Yah!" I hear someone cry out from a distance. "Kim Eun Hye!"
I turned arround seeing Jungkook walking towards us.

"J-jungkook?" I gulped.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungswhich made me and Sungyeol back away.

"Jungkook. I can explain-" I began.

"That would be helpful." He said in a sarcastic tone. I hate it when he does that.

"Jungkook this is my childhood best friend Hwang Sungyeol. Sungyeol this is my husband Jeon Jungkook." I watch both of their reactions turn grim.

"That doesn't explain why you were hugging hi-" Sungyeol cut him off.

"I was hugging your wife because she was upset of being married to you!" He began to explain. "You being such a jerk to your wife made her so upset that she wanted comfort in another man's arms. You need to get your sh*t together or I will take Eun Hye away from you. I mean it." He looked at Jungkook with hard eyes then shifted his gaze to me with a sorrowful and pained look.

Sungyeol...

Then without another word he walked away from us and it was silent. Jungkook and I didn't say a word after he left so we stood there in silence for a while...

He broke the eternal silence.

"Is it true? What your friend said?" He asked sulking.

"What was?" I looked at him confused.

"Is it true that I made you feel like this...?Enough to make you cry into another man's arms?" He looked up me showing guilt in his eyes... why?

"Um..." I was shocked by his question so I don't know how to answer it.

"Please...please~" he begged with those puppy dog eyes tearing up.

"I just didn't control my emotions well enough so... I cried infront of him." I admitted. "But I have been holding it in for almost 2 months so I guess that was me on my breaking point." I mumbled. But despite my efforts of whispering, he heared it. Of course he did.

"So you cried.... because of me?" He finally peiced the whole thing together.

I stayed silent. And it carried on forever. Until I broke it.

"I'm going home. If your coming home late tonight just text me and I won't bother cooking. I'll just eat at the convinient store." He didn't answer so I started walking away.
But something didn't let me. Jungkook grabbed my wrist and hugged me. I was too confused. Too puzzled to realise the situation.

He was crying. Tears were rolling out of his eyes and tracing down his cheecks.

"Miah.....miahne~ miahneyo Eun Hye..." he whispered covering his face on my shoulder and covered his mouth. I knew that he was crying because my shirt was damp. It was his tears.

"Kookie~" I said in a soothing voice. "What's wrong? It's okay. I'm really fine don't worry about me. Arraso?"

"Don't worry about you?!" He said in a stuttering voice. "Why wouldn't I? I hurt you. Enough for you to cry in another man's arms. I didn't even look at you or even speak for you in 2 months and you say your fine?" He said his voice getting a pitch higher at the end of each word.

"Well... if you put it in that way it does sound that your a terrible husband. But I look at it as you being very busy at work and its stressful and you maybe getting bad news and you just don't want me to worry." I admitted it to him but now that I say it out loud it does sound that I'm lying to myself.

"Eun Hye...." he looked at me his eyes red from crying. Aw.... he's so cute °•°

"Jungkook..." I said sternly. "If you dont want to say it to me you don't have to... I'm not forcing you to put yourself in a uncomfortable position with me. That's not what I want from you. I will wait for you to come and tell me yourself what's wrong." I hugged him tightly and rubbed his back.

"Lets go home." He finally said after a few moments in silence.

"Lets go home... "

A/N sorry guys! Due to school and stuff I wont be able to update as frequently as I can and I'm slightly running out of ideas....FOR NOW! Also thank you for voting and following me and I do reply back when you comment but hope you like this chapter.... Annyeong!